Sponsored

DynoMax muff. delete, still don't love the sound. Suggestions?

OP
OP
swflfireguy

swflfireguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Retired Fireman
Vehicle Showcase
use your EVIC and scroll through the settings, the one just below the digital speedo, then vehicle info. that shows temps, oil psi tire pressure, etc.
Even in hot-ass SWFL, running the A/C all of the time it consistently operates cooler.

Also- I've decided on a Borla Touring Climber Cat-back. ( 140822) . I'll post up when that gets here
Sponsored

OP
OP
swflfireguy

swflfireguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Retired Fireman
Vehicle Showcase
So, after ordering the Borla from Quadratec and it takes way too long to ship. I've canceled it. So, I'm just living with the current noise. I'm still trying to find something that I feel like spending the $$ on. Some of these axle-back mufflers are way too pricey for me.

RedundanT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
So, after ordering the Borla from Quadratec and it takes way too long to ship. I've canceled it. So, I'm just living with the current noise. I'm still trying to find something that I feel like spending the $$ on. Some of these axle-back mufflers are way too pricey for me.
Find your local muffler shop, a BIG muffler(Borla,Magnaflo) and have them replace the resonator with it. That is the poor mans Borla Touring Climber.

OP
OP
swflfireguy

swflfireguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Retired Fireman
Vehicle Showcase
^^ great idea, I'd been thinking along those lines, but haven't decided it was the way to go.
Sponsored