crsy10

First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS/S
Hey gents,
I was wondering if anyone has any experience running the 2” endurosport lift on anything other than a rubi. I’ve got a basic sport s with just the LSD as the only option and I am curious as to whats the actual lift height to expect and if any geometry corrections should be made. I’ll be running 33” rubi take off tires if that helps
Sponsored

OP
OP

crsy10

First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS/S
That’s a nice setup you have, would you say you got 2” of lift or alittle extra on the sport s? Thanks for the help

srsfunk

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
I'd say about 3". This pic is before I changed to the 315's. This is with the Rubicon size tires 285/70-17 the day after I installed everything.

IMG_6656.jpeg

Sponsored

SamUSA

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome ride quality for a true 2" lift.

Llkindt

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jlu sport s
37? I'm thinking about putting this on a sport s. I will eventually upgrade Axel's to accommodate 37's and add Rubicon fenders. Initially with 35's it will be fine with stock fenders.

Sponsored

McCoys

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU
Vehicle Showcase
How good are the coils for handling weight? I have 600lb over stock of accessory weight. What track bars did y’all end up using?

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
How good are the coils for handling weight? I have 600lb over stock of accessory weight. What track bars did y’all end up using?
It's a great lift for improved ride and handling on daily driver duty, while providing increased ground clearance that enhances off road capability. It was designed with on road drivability as its main focus, so it won't be as stiffened up as other lifts. A week or so worth of groceries in the cargo area is enough for me to notice the headlights aiming a bit higher.

That's why a lot of other lifts garner more than advertised height. So the customer ends up with the height they paid for after adding the heavy upgrades.

I guess it really comes down how much of an increase in height you're looking to end up with

McCoys

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Not looking for more height but thicker coils for better load management. If anyone knows of any coil manufacturers that sells oe height HD coils, please let me know

mineapr

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Here is my 2" Dynatrac lift!
Jeep Wrangler JL Dynatrac endurosport on sport IMG_8673

I really like the proportions of your 18x9 Fuel Beasts, 35" KO2's and 2" Dynatrac lift. That combo looks awesome together.

Small detail, but could you clarify whether your tires are the 35x12.5's or 325/65R18's? I can't quite read the sidewalls in your pics. Both are 35's and the specs are very similar except that the 325's are about a 1/2 inch wider. Wider tires generally look better to me, but having the right match to rim width can also impact the look once they are mounted.
Sponsored