Sponsored

Dynatrac EnduroSport lift review, just buy it...

MikeS_in_PA

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I love this jeep more everyday. New rims (Method 312s) arrived yesterday and will be mounted on Monday. I should get my Teraflex Nexus 2.2 Steering Stabilizer today and Rancho diff skids will go on this weekend. I have ZERo complaints about this lift, the way it rides or the install process.
Sponsored

ztobro

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2.0T
I love this jeep more everyday. New rims (Method 312s) arrived yesterday and will be mounted on Monday. I should get my Teraflex Nexus 2.2 Steering Stabilizer today and Rancho diff skids will go on this weekend. I have ZERo complaints about this lift, the way it rides or the install process.
Beautiful. Wish I had cheaper tastes but this really seems like the lift for me. My two-door is my daily and everything I hear about the ride quality of the Endurosport is really encouraging. Should be about perfect for some 285/75s!

Man-of-methods

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR (His) 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS (Hers)
Vehicle Showcase
Those of you who installed this lift kit did you add the front Mopar LCA also or are you retaining stock on those?

ztobro

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2.0T
Almost 4k miles now and a few hard trail rides. No issues/noises/funny things/etc. This has still been the right choice for us.
Two-door or four-door? Thats great to hear! I love my two-door but the amount of body roll and break dive is just silly sometimes. I know SOME of it is attributed to the shorter wheel base but damn. Really hoping the new coils and shocks help that out.

Sponsored

MikeS_in_PA

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Beautiful. Wish I had cheaper tastes but this really seems like the lift for me. My two-door is my daily and everything I hear about the ride quality of the Endurosport is really encouraging. Should be about perfect for some 285/75s!
I'm running 315 70 17 Dick Cepeks. They really are pretty quiet and capable. I think 285s would look too small on ma Rubi but might be oK on a Sport,

Hayseed_JLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 JKU
Two-door or four-door? Thats great to hear! I love my two-door but the amount of body roll and break dive is just silly sometimes. I know SOME of it is attributed to the shorter wheel base but damn. Really hoping the new coils and shocks help that out.
It is 4-door. Considerably less body roll and brake-dive than stock.

Hayseed_JLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 JKU
Those of you who installed this lift kit did you add the front Mopar LCA also or are you retaining stock on those?
Left all the rest stock. Do not need to change any parts - including adding the Mopar LCA. Change the stuff if you want but it is not needed.

smuddy

First Name
shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
The ride is noticeably smoother than the AEV. I haven't gotten an alignment yet but will shortly so no castor reading. I had minor wander prior to install and it appears to have improved slightly
I'm not saying you are wrong about there being less wander with the lift but I just don't understand how it could be improved when from everything I've read and heard, lowering castor, which is what you did by adding the lift, should make the wander worse, not better. Can anyone explain how this could be?

smuddy

First Name
shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I took the 2" spacer lift I had on with the drop brackets to get the jeep back to stock before taking it back in for the loose steering. I do plan on putting the dynatrac lift on. I'm definitely putting either the drop brackets for the LCAs back on or may get adjustable LCAs. Maybe it's not needed for all jeeps to get that castor up, as it seems from the multiple different experiences on this forum, but for mine, it's definitely an issue and I need to increase the castor. However, I'm going to put the original LCAs back on when I do this lift and see what it feels like before doing anything.

(FYI, my dealer replaced the front trackbar with the latest part number to "fix" the steering, but it did nothing for the wandering. And yes, I've done all the other things that this forum has instructed to stop it. Nothing is working so far. I'm going to take it back again and try to get them to replace the steering gear box with the latest. That, I think is needed in my case for the large dead spot in the steering. For the wandering, i'm hoping this lift and adding castor with adjustable LCAs will help.)

Sponsored

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Left all the rest stock. Do not need to change any parts - including adding the Mopar LCA. Change the stuff if you want but it is not needed.
To say is not needed is a bit of a stretch. Do you know where your caster is after the lift? Almost everyone will notice a market improvement by increasing cater to 6+. When you add a lift that doesn't make any adjustments to the LCAs it reduces caster, which is already low on most jeeps.

Mojito St Pete

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito JLUR - Previously 2014 BMW 335i, 2011 Exo X, 2007 WRX
I installed the Dynatrac lift and my steering did not improve. I'm not saying it got worse, but I definitely notice the decrease in castor angle. I actually took it in to a dealership this week and they said my steering gear box was bad as well and replaced it under warranty. The steering is much more stiff now but there is still a dead spot and it just feels off. I bought this lift kit because of the reviews, but I definitely want others to know I didn't find this to help wandering steering what so ever. I have since added a new track bar and when I lose complete confidence in the new steering box, ill be adding adjustable LCAs for more castor.

I installed this lift and torqued everything to spec myself. 5k miles so far with 35x20s on 30-32 psi

Just fyi, I have never experienced death wobble, but my wandering and dead spot make my JLUR feel unsafe on bridges or imperfect roads at 40+ mph.

Rubiconchris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I'm looking to order this lift for my 2 door Rubi asap. Where can I find the best price?

IMAG5145.jpg