Sponsored

Dynatrac EnduroSport lift review, just buy it...

Somefun

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubicon
Yes, big difference. I haven’t put a lot of miles on them but I am happy with them. They did feel very loose a few days ago when I drove the Jeep but it was -14 windchills so I don’t think they like the cold. I really don’t drive the Jeep in the winter so no issues really
sounds good for sure. I’m thinking I might like an adjustable high and low speed shock if available. Might look at the Falcon units and see what people say about them.
Sponsored

JO DYRT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.clickonpc.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
IT Professional
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, I have a question for those that installed their own. I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on this one for my JLU. What does not make sense to me for those of us that have to use a jack and stands, is starting in the front. Since we have to swap out the rear sway bar links, so they go up front. Would it not be better to start in the rear? I have watched numerous videos and they along with manual show starting on front axle.

Please educated me...

eck

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU MOAB HellaYella
Ok, I have a question for those that installed their own. I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on this one for my JLU. What does not make sense to me for those of us that have to use a jack and stands, is starting in the front. Since we have to swap out the rear sway bar links, so they go up front. Would it not be better to start in the rear? I have watched numerous videos and they along with manual show starting on front axle.

Please educated me...
It doesn't really matter either way. You can do the front links as the very last step with the Jeep sitting on the ground no problem.

JO DYRT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.clickonpc.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
IT Professional
Vehicle Showcase
It doesn't really matter either way. You can do the front links as the very last step with the Jeep sitting on the ground no problem.
Ok, well that make sense as well. I just found it funny they had you go back and forth since they do not supply fronts. Thanks!

Reactions: eck

XxsullyxX123

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon, 2020 Honda Pilot Touring
I was looking at this route, but a little concerned about the sag with weight (i doubt ill add a winch but I do have steel bumpers and if I run 37’s the back will have weight on if with anything in the trunk). I had a question about if anyone has considered instead of spacers, running the Teraflex 2.5” base spring lift which includes bump stops and sway bar links with the Fox 2.0 2-3” lift shocks instead of the dynatrac? Also seems to price out better if you go this route. My Jeep Is driven mostly on road, with the few weekend warrior offroad events each year.

I am aware a lot of the positives I hear about this set up are due to the specific valving that Fox does to mate the 2.0’s to the springs, but I have also heard really good things about Teraflex’s springs and also the Fox 2.0’s mated with lots of other combinations. I already have Mopar LCA’s fyi. I was set on the Rancho 2”, or the Dynatrac for my JLU Rubicon, but I’d prefer closer to 2.5” if I decide to run with 37” tires. I did reach out and speak to one member who runs the TF 2.5” and the Fox 2.0 shocks and he likes it, just wondering why after a lot more searching I haven’t found more guys looking at it.

Sponsored

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
One thing about the sway bar links since you guys are mentioning it. I strongly suggest you change to a different front sway bar links, instead of using the rear as the front.

Your option is:
Mopar 2" lift front sway bar links
Steersmart sway bar links
Synergy adjustable sway bar links

Using rear sway bar links in the front will wear your bushing out much faster due to the design angle, the included spacer is a joke. Besides, aftermarket sway bar links help reducing body roll a lot.

longleaf_JL

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU Sport, Dynatrac 2” lift
Occupation
Retired Veteran
Just want to put this here....Dynatrac with 40s. I haven’t tested anything yet. And probably won’t keep this setup. But I have been extremely happy. If Dynatrac offer a 3” It would be a no brainer. I did cut some sheet metal.

55497BAF-9275-45D0-8CE4-21FF28C11F09.jpeg

DB36F9B2-1043-42E6-90AB-6C8119D64033.jpeg

4E497CFD-4D5C-4692-B0D4-4F62D6BD7B51.jpeg

8CC562B7-BA4D-4C06-9656-B529CA18EB64.jpeg

fdbjorn

First Name
Bjorn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL Wrangler Willys Edition
I am waiting for my lift to come within the week! I will be doing the install myself and noticed for the install of this kit, it does not mention anything about removing any rear brake lines/brackets when lowering the rear axel. I am not fully aware how much tension of brake lines/connectors are in the rear. Did anybody have no problem with dropping the axel with just removing shocks/coils/swaybar? Any comments/tips will help!

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I am waiting for my lift to come within the week! I will be doing the install myself and noticed for the install of this kit, it does not mention anything about removing any rear brake lines/brackets when lowering the rear axel. I am not fully aware how much tension of brake lines/connectors are in the rear. Did anybody have no problem with dropping the axel with just removing shocks/coils/swaybar? Any comments/tips will help!
You'll want to disconnect the parking brake cables from the wheel ends, but don't push the cables into their jackets while they are hanging. It could cause the other end of the cable to detach from the handle side under the center console. The juice brake lines, both front and rear, don't need to be disconnected for this install beyond adding the front brake line extension brackets on the outer frame rails.

Also, loosen the mounting bolts for all 8 control arms and front and rear track bars. This will allow the axles to droop more freely for when swapping the springs and shocks. Retighten them all after everything else is buttoned up and the Jeep is sitting back on the ground under its own weight. Along with aiding in more droop, the control arms and track bars will be at a different angle due to the added ride height. Having the bushings tightened at normal ride height will prevent them from always being twisted and bound up.

AU_JLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Can any one confirm if the kit fox shocks are the same as the fox ifp off the shelf units as far as tune goes?

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase

AU_JLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
The Fox shocks in this lift are custom tuned to the Dynatrac springs. The off the shelf versions will be valved and spaced differently.

Accutune is a highly reputable company that can fine tune just about any shock to a specific Jeep and setup.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAOegQIMBAC&usg=AOvVaw2QZkp7kEeIZ4-benZ6j9WC
Thanks for the reply and info. Any one know if the how the shocks might compare? Would the off the shelf be stiffer or softer? Reason for asking is I can’t seem to find any one except quadratec to send me a kit to australia and quadratec keep blowing out their expected stock dates. My second option is synergy springs with off the shelf fox IFP shocks.

JeepJLU402

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Sport S - V6 8AT - 30/44
Thanks for the reply and info. Any one know if the how the shocks might compare? Would the off the shelf be stiffer or softer? Reason for asking is I can’t seem to find any one except quadratec to send me a kit to australia and quadratec keep blowing out their expected stock dates. My second option is synergy springs with off the shelf fox IFP shocks.
I ordered my Dynatrac from Quadratec when the expected date was June 23rd. I ordered on June 9th because I was like whatever I can wait. It shipped on the 11th and showed up on the 14th of June. I was a little shocked.

AU_JLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
I ordered my Dynatrac from Quadratec when the expected date was June 23rd. I ordered on June 9th because I was like whatever I can wait. It shipped on the 11th and showed up on the 14th of June. I was a little shocked.
I ordered mine on the 6th of June. I seem to have missed out. My last 3 orders have been really shit with delays from quadratec. I suspect the probably give international orders a back seat in busy periods.

JeepJLU402

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Sport S - V6 8AT - 30/44
I ordered mine on the 6th of June. I seem to have missed out. My last 3 orders have been really shit with delays from quadratec. I suspect the probably give international orders a back seat in busy periods.
That sucks. It should just go by when people order stuff. Hopefully you can get parts soon.
Sponsored