Sponsored

Dynatrac EnduroSport lift review, just buy it...

longleaf_JL

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU Sport, Dynatrac 2” lift
Occupation
Retired Veteran
Been on this Dynatrac from almost 20,000 to Windrock Park and Uwharrie in NC. I drive it everywhere and it has done the job every time. Obviously it’s not meant for the double black diamonds at Windrock but it was a nice 6 hr drive home. Everything has held up likes it’s suppose to. I have added the LCA for the Mopar kit and a Synergy Track bar with the sector shaft brace. The only thing I wish they would add for the price are Sway quick discounts. That’s the difference maker with this kit for me. I have even driven home with them discounted by accident and it wasn’t that bad.

837AC256-CA87-4FBE-9562-FD6CC3825636.jpeg

841FFCA3-01E5-4C71-AD54-820C0720C456.jpeg

8FF1AD63-5AD0-41B6-AA29-ECA17968E962.jpeg

CF8E6FF7-4D3B-427E-A50A-297965F28A8F.jpeg

0D1B6DD0-C896-4A48-B8D2-C020124FF7E8.jpeg

A88EE1DA-8A04-414F-9D10-5EA1DF572CFA.jpeg

527B31CF-C66D-417A-8704-6BC775E4C9B9.jpeg

A87A0A0D-6F97-40B5-ADB9-9B2A2DB4E7CA.jpeg
Sponsored

Greg Cobble

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Had a very hard time choosing between this kit and Accutune shocks and springs and the Icon stage 2. Went with this one for my 2 door Rubi that wears Icon Rebound wheels and 315/70/17 Toyo Mud Terrains C rated. I will never get past the capabilities of any of them and spend most of my time on road. Hope this gives me what I am looking for. I had several FJ Cruiser Special Editions and loved how they floated over crap.

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Hey guys quick question. I notice this lift kit does not come with longer lower control arms, nor longer front and rear track bars.

do you just use the stock ones?

won’t the caster angle decease? It’s already pretty low on the stock rubicon. 4.5ish compared to 6degrees on the sport.

also, won’t both axles move to the driver side by a noticeable amount because the track bar length remains the same while the frame lifts up 2 inches?

Is there something I’m missing??

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys quick question. I notice this lift kit does not come with longer lower control arms, nor longer front and rear track bars.

won’t the caster angle decease? It’s already pretty low on the stock rubicon. 4.5ish compared to 6degrees on the sport.

also, won’t both axles move to the driver side by a noticeable amount because the track bar length remains the same while the frame lifts up 2 inches?

Yeah...... you’re correct, the only thing is the rear axle moves to the passenger side.

At 2”, it’s kind of a grey area. It’s high enough for axles to shift and caster to decrease, but everything stays within alignment specs. That’s why all your spacer lifts and small suspension lifts don’t include the extra parts.

The more lift you go with the greater the need to square it up and stretch it out. That said, I personally, always recommend geometry correction even at 2”.

MikeS_in_PA

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon

I added a Teraflex adjustable front trackbar and Teraflex front lowers. I'm within spec and love the lift.

Sponsored

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Yeah...... you’re correct, the only thing is the rear axle moves to the passenger side.

At 2”, it’s kind of a grey area. It’s high enough for axles to shift and caster to decrease, but everything stays within alignment specs. That’s why all your spacer lifts and small suspension lifts don’t include the extra parts.

The more lift you go with the greater the need to square it up and stretch it out. That said, I personally, always recommend geometry correction even at 2”.
how cool I hadn’t realized the rear track bar is flipped!
And I totally agree with you, although two inches doesn’t change the geometry too much, I’d be much happier if I could fix it and make it proper again.

so I’m thinking with any 2” lift that I buy, I’ll most likely also need to pick up adjustable LCAs for the Front and adjustable front and rear track bars. I’ll also get adjustable LCAs for the rear if I see the axle and wheels are sitting way too forward instead of closer to the middle of the wheel well.

Greg Cobble

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
I ordered and received my lift from Quadratec this week. I have not been able to get out of work any yet, but I will get to it this weekend if not before. I have gone through the kit and all parts are accounted for. I have all the required tools setting on my work bench. The one thing I have to work through is I am positive my floor jack won't be high enough. I will probably get it up as high as I can, then support it with jack stands, then I have a couple of 6 ft long 6x6 beams I will slide under the jeep and put my floor jack on them and see if that gets me high enough. Then I will raise my jack stands to that height and hopefully be in business.
Curious if anyone made note of how high the jeep needs jacked up to allow the front to droop enough to replace the coils?
Thank you for any comments!

Greg Cobble

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
I owe the thread some pictures but finished my Dynatrac install today. I have about 50 miles on it today and I am VERY pleased. My 2 door JL Rubicon was always rock solid at all speeds, but I was not a big fan of the ride. After the install still rock solid at all speeds, and the ride IMO is MUCH better. This is a perfect fit for me!

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0
After lifting how far over are the axles? I’d imagine 2in would benefit from an adjustable trackbar.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
After lifting how far over are the axles? I’d imagine 2in would benefit from an adjustable trackbar.
About a half inch or so as I recall. Maybe a little more.

Sponsored

Tru-Trac

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
I added a Teraflex adjustable front trackbar and Teraflex front lowers. I'm within spec and love the lift.
I added Mopar lift front lower control arms, Front adjustable track bar and rear teraflex track bar relocation bracket. Adjustable front lower arms would be better but the Mopar were only $62 for the pair and I figured I could always go adjustable later if needed. I am very happy with how it came out.

Tru-Trac

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
I ordered and received my lift from Quadratec this week. I have not been able to get out of work any yet, but I will get to it this weekend if not before. I have gone through the kit and all parts are accounted for. I have all the required tools setting on my work bench. The one thing I have to work through is I am positive my floor jack won't be high enough. I will probably get it up as high as I can, then support it with jack stands, then I have a couple of 6 ft long 6x6 beams I will slide under the jeep and put my floor jack on them and see if that gets me high enough. Then I will raise my jack stands to that height and hopefully be in business.
Curious if anyone made note of how high the jeep needs jacked up to allow the front to droop enough to replace the coils?
Thank you for any comments!
My jack stands only go to 17.5 inches and that provided plenty of height. Jack stands placed on the frame just behind the lower control arm bracket. If you have larger tires you may need to remove the front wheels before you lower the frame into the jack stands. I jacked up from under the pumpkin, removed wheels, then lowered onto the jack stands and that worked fine.

Tru-Trac

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
For those who has the Dynatrac lift, did you have to relocate the driver side hard line out of the clip behind the frame? Not comfortable with it rubbing another line..
Jeep Wrangler JL Dynatrac EnduroSport lift review, just buy it... Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 2.41.07 PM
I’m curious to see replies. I put mine back in the clip at the end of install but looking at your shot of instructions it looks like Dynatrac thinks it should stay out?
Sponsored