Sponsored

Dynatrac EnduroSport lift review, just buy it...

Ed Teach

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Moab
Occupation
Retired LEO
Whelp! My Moab is getting this lift!

Just pulled the trigger @Northridge4x4! Went to the Denver Shop and worked out a package with Ryan.

Dynatrac EduroSport 2in, AEV Saverge II rims (Going to recycle my 285 KO2s), Yeti Trackbar, Mopar LCA!

June 5th build date at their shop pending parts!!!

So excited!!!
post some pics when it’s done, please.
Sponsored

Hayseed_JLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 JKU
Have had the Dynatrac on now for about 9000 miles. Still loving it. It checks my boxes.

No other parts have been added. Caster well within specs. Axle not off enough to worry. Shored up steering and ride. Usual wandering but well within "jeep tolerance". Put on MT tires (from KO'2s) and steering wanders even less.

Have a Warn 10S winch and aluminum bumpers. Right on 2" but with the 35" tires, this gave me just enough lift to do what I wanted and not too much to ire the wife.

Happy and would do again.

EngenZerO

First Name
Ozzie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Moab
post some pics when it’s done, please.

Will do. Hopefully by the end of this week. I had the lift installed on Friday but didn’t take photos yet. I had to drop my car off at the body shop to fix my windsheild frame. The company that replaced my windshield damaged the frame during the glass replacement. It has to be repainted. Quick impression so far off the lift - it lives up to the hype.

Sponsored

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0
Extremely happy with my Dynatrac 2" lift, It rides like stock!

Jeep Wrangler JL Dynatrac EnduroSport lift review, just buy it... 157ED6D3-83DB-4F57-A845-0E4F63CE1580

Jeep Wrangler JL Dynatrac EnduroSport lift review, just buy it... 157ED6D3-83DB-4F57-A845-0E4F63CE1580

With the sport did you net 2 inches? Or more than 2 inches installing the lift?

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Have had the Dynatrac on now for about 9000 miles. Still loving it. It checks my boxes.

No other parts have been added. Caster well within specs. Axle not off enough to worry. Shored up steering and ride. Usual wandering but well within "jeep tolerance". Put on MT tires (from KO'2s) and steering wanders even less.

Have a Warn 10S winch and aluminum bumpers. Right on 2" but with the 35" tires, this gave me just enough lift to do what I wanted and not too much to ire the wife.

What was your caster at?

Brett

Hayseed_JLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 JKU
I will have to find the paperwork. I just remember looking at it a saying to myself it was within spec. And since my JL drives straight and steers great without excess wandering, it was not worth doing anything.

401nate

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 6m/t
With the sport did you net 2 inches? Or more than 2 inches installing the lift?
Looks great man, have you flexed it out? Could you measure from then ground to the front fender? I want to eyeball how much higher mine will be. Not sure if I stay modest with Dynatrac or do the Mopar and net the extra inch to inch and a half.
Thanks!

MikeS_in_PA

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
It's been about 7,000 miles since I installed my Dynatrac lift. Last week I had a chance to do Blues at Rausch Creek and it was almost too easy. This rig is a beast and with the exception of the Method Wheels and a Teraflex trackbar it's all stock. I plan to add full skids and possibly a Warn and try and tackle the Blacks at R.C.

I replaced a 2018 JK with this JL and absolutely love it. I havent had any real wander issues and it drives down the road at 85 mph with very little if any issues. I do "re-calibrate" the electronic steering every few weeks buy turning lock to lock and although this might be more psychological i really don't find the ride objectionable. My DD is a modded Audi B9 S4 so I definitely know what good handling is.

If you are thinking of a buying a lift I would absolutely recommend the Dynatrac without hesistation.

BTW, I have a set of Teraflex lowers in my garage that I have yet to install. If anyone has put these on and has a secret for getting the brake line out of the factory retaining bracket that mounts to the lower please let me know. When I installed the lift on my JK I need to use an angle grinder to cut the bracket on the lower spring perch and I would prefer not to go that route again.

Jeep Wrangler JL Dynatrac EnduroSport lift review, just buy it... IMG_20200710_175617_242

Jeep Wrangler JL Dynatrac EnduroSport lift review, just buy it... IMG_70601(1)

Sponsored

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0

What control arms are you running with the lift? And with what caster angles?

Later down the line i wanna add the lift, and already have mopar LCAs with my rubi take off suspension.

Hayseed_JLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 JKU
What control arms are you running with the lift? And with what caster angles?

Later down the line i wanna add the lift, and already have mopar LCAs with my rubi take off suspension.

Factory arms. If anything, I will put on the mopar ones that come with the mopar lift. I remember they were in spec but would need to dig out the paper.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
I’m actually disappointed in the Dynatrac lift for one reason, the sway bar links. They don’t feel like they fit quite right, and not including fronts was just cheap. However, the lift rides and looks great. I did the Mopar lift LCA’s while I was under there and have no complaints.