Sponsored

Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" lift...what to expect?

jlgolfcart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bikini JLRU
Just returned home from picking up my 2019 JLRU from Offroad Elements in Abington MA with a brand new Dynatrac EnduroSport 2” Lift....
First of all, I cannot speak highly enough about Eric & Gill from Off-road Elements...really lovely people to deal with, but having driven over a ton of ongoing road works getting to their shop, it was a perfect comparison drive back on the new kit. Very, very nice, Perfect lift for my purposes...I can just keep my KO2’s until it’s time for new tyres, then I’ll be ready for 35’s

D13BC15F-10CB-466A-962D-7246B459C5BA.jpeg

CCECAD16-C31F-470D-8B2F-B6A677D31EA3.jpeg

6F09B34F-993F-4A43-9B49-36BB0FD94428.jpeg

88187953-E9B2-45C4-8980-10F15451D40D.jpeg

68B2DAF9-1964-4602-A0F1-84B84FD4BED9.jpeg
I’m still debating Dynatrac our Mopar lift . Looking for best ride comfort not necessarily for Offroad with 35s on it.

Hayseed_JLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 JKU
Have had the lift for 8k miles. Have went hard on trails. No issues. Plenty of highway miles. No other parts in suspension and caster is in range and no issues. Wandering is within Jeep tolerances. Thsi was all on KO2's in 35". Switched to MT's approx 1k miles ago. Steering frimed up considerably. Putting more air in the MT's than the KO2's and ride with this lift is still perfect for me. Would do it a gain in a heartbeat.

The only reason I would even consider another is if I were to load this up with weight and then I would go AEV.

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
Have had the lift for 8k miles. Have went hard on trails. No issues. Plenty of highway miles. No other parts in suspension and caster is in range and no issues. Wandering is within Jeep tolerances. Thsi was all on KO2's in 35". Switched to MT's approx 1k miles ago. Steering frimed up considerably. Putting more air in the MT's than the KO2's and ride with this lift is still perfect for me. Would do it a gain in a heartbeat.

The only reason I would even consider another is if I were to load this up with weight and then I would go AEV.
I wholeheartedly agree with your last point, this lift is perfect for the small 2" niche group, but it can't handle any significant weight like an overlander setup. My rig when fully loaded, the lift height is only about 1.25-1.5". My wife can't even tell if my rig is lifted or not, that is how bad it gets.

On the other hand, AEV is really nice for overlanders and they have some great quality product. Dynatrac is a well thought product, but I would not say they use the best materials.

Sponsored

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Why do you say that? There are only a few parts and they are very high quality.
One of my rear sway bar link bushing is kind of busted, so I have to switch to JKS. Spring may be nice, Fox 2.0 is at the lowest end spectrum of Fox, the bolts are SAEs so I have to switch SAEs and metrics when installing. I also bent one brake line bracket but that is kind of my faults.

My point is giving the price tag, I would expect a little bit more. You will see when you put on AEV lift and how thoughtful they are.

Hayseed_JLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 JKU
I agree that at this price point (and what little is in the kit), The quality should be above par. I have approx 8000 miles and some has been very hard on it - no issues. Springs and shocks still doing great. Performing just as well as the Bilsteins in my AEV lift. Bushings still in great shape. I will bring that up with Dynatrac and let make it right.

SamUSA

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

SamUSA

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Just a few pics for you guys that are thinking about the Dynatrac lift!

Sponsored

Silverblkrilla

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I know jeeps are never level, but how level on all four corners is this kit, especially without having corner specific coils and springs like oem? Is there any lean?

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I know jeeps are never level, but how level on all four corners is this kit, especially without having corner specific coils and springs like oem? Is there any lean?
No difference from before lifting, slight lean to the passenger side with full tank gas, but once driver enters it will sit level.

Hayseed_JLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 JKU
No difference from before lifting, slight lean to the passenger side with full tank gas, but once driver enters it will sit level.
Same here. I say only slight and noticeable because I am looking for it. Hardly measurable and others do not see it.

SamUSA

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Mine is just perfect!
Sponsored