Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" Lift Owners..

UtahRubi

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I am thinking of purchasing the Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" lift w/ .5" Terraflex front spacer and pairing it with a complete SteerSmarts front end (track bar, tie rod, drag link, steering stabilizer), 35/12.5/17 BFG KO2's, Mopar steel bumpers, Mopar lower control arms from the 2.5" lift, Warn Zeon 10s winch, Goosegear plate system, Dometic CFX 'fridge, ARB dual compressor, and eventually an Ursa Minor top.

Here are my questions:
A. Do you feel the spring rate feels regarding holding up this much weight? In your opinion do you think it is not designed to handle the weight and I should consider the something like an AEV 2.5" because of the spring rating?

B. Do I need an entire Steer Smarts system or do you feel a front and rear adjustable track bar is adequate?

I am about to pull the trigger on all this and I have a shop quoting me build prices now. I like the idea of a low center of gravity lift when not loaded up for daily driving. I know I can't have the best of both worlds but I'm definitely trying to find a happy medium between road characteristics, clearance, and handling the weight both loaded and unloaded.
Thanks for your input!
Sponsored

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t know much lol but what did you end up with?

OP
OP
UtahRubi

UtahRubi

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I ended up with somewhat of a hybrid. Teraflex Alpine IR control control arms and geometry correction brackets, AEV 2.5” springs, AEV Bilstein 5100 shocks, Steer Smarts Yeti HD front and rear track bars, tie rod, drag link, and steering stabilizer, Synergy extended braided brake lines, AEV Borah wheels with 35” BFG All Terrains.
Jeep Wrangler JL Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" Lift Owners.. 7AF2E7B0-DE5F-4DD0-987A-9D6F82664558
Jeep Wrangler JL Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" Lift Owners.. E9674FC2-F520-4D40-BF8C-A39E8E1AD5D3
Sponsored