Sponsored

Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" lift - also fixed my steering issues!

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure if this has been asked, but has anyone installed this on a 2 dr? Curious what the lift height difference will be.
I'd like to know this as well. Although, if this kit's Springs and Shocks were it truly tuned specifically for a JLU, the ride might be less than ideal on the short wheelbase of a 2 door.
Sponsored

POL

First Name
Adrien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 2.0T
I’m not completely sure, but I think they are 177 and 178. I’m not at home to verify, but it’s in the instructions if you can look them up.
You are correct ! It is 177-178.

So they are the 2-3" shocks...

IdahoSurveyor

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2-door 1985 Chevy M1028
I'd like to know this as well. Although, if this kit's Springs and Shocks were it truly tuned specifically for a JLU, the ride might be less than ideal on the short wheelbase of a 2 door.
I have the Dynatrac Endurosport installed on my 2-door and the ride is very nice. I would strongly recommend it.

Jeep11.jpg

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Dynatrac Endurosport installed on my 2-door and the ride is very nice. I would strongly recommend it.

Jeep11.jpg
Thanks. Your Jeep looks awesome. What wheel tire combination are you using with the lift?

IdahoSurveyor

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. Your Jeep looks awesome. What wheel tire combination are you using with the lift?

Thank you sir,
I have 20 x 9 Monster Energy Edition 649BA Black Anthracite limited edition wheels with 0 offset and Kanati Trail Hog 37 x 12.5 x 20 tires set at 32 psi.

Sponsored

Andrew05LJR

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR

Thank you sir,
I have 20 x 9 Monster Energy Edition 649BA Black Anthracite limited edition wheels with 0 offset and Kanati Trail Hog 37 x 12.5 x 20 tires set at 32 psi.

Looks great! You may want to try 30 psi as it appears you’re getting majority center contact patch from the picture.

IdahoSurveyor

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks great! You may want to try 30 psi as it appears you’re getting majority center contact patch from the picture.
Funny thing is, I did not realize I was doing a chalk test every time I drive in on my driveway until you pointed it out... thanks for the sharing.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link

Thank you sir,

What bumper is that?

IdahoSurveyor

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What bumper is that?
The front bumper is Rock-Slide Engineering Rigid bumper and the slide steps are made by them as well. I am patiently waiting for them to release their rear bumper so I can add it.

kobejo34

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Appreciate it @jeepauug. I’m still trying to figure out a few pieces. 1. Caster angle, why do I keep reading about folks replacing their front lca and not front lower and upper control arms? Why not front and back? 2. Track bars, keep seeing folks buying them for the front to align the front ankle, but haven’t seen folks talk too much about the back axle. Wouldn’t you want to buy both? 3. Steering, my 2019 JLUR seems to have a lot of play. It’s driving me nuts. Looking at the higher end falcon steering stabilizer, but what else should be added to make this more stable (my tires get here this week and scared the extra weight might make the steering worse). Thanks
Im curious to all these same questions as well.

Sponsored

jeepauug

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL MOAB - STING GREY
For this lift you don't really need anything as it is only 2" - the trackbar and LCAs are needed for higher lifts. With all the possible issues with caster and stock JL steering, I opted to upgrade to cover my basis and have flexibility. Did I need all of those components? Maybe, maybe not - but I am very happy with my set-up + it provides options if I want to upgrade in the future. Nothing is perfect, but this set-up is very solid for me. Just be prepared to tweak and tune a little to get it right - but once your toe is dialed in and caster is good - the ride is great.

Last edited:

K9driver

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLUR & Toyota 4Runner
So many lift kits out there, but I’ve been looking at this one for weeks. I wish the price would come down a little bit. Everything is adding up quick.

Andrew05LJR

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
So many lift kits out there, but I’ve been looking at this one for weeks. I wish the price would come down a little bit. Everything is adding up quick.
This is actually priced fairly well. Considering shocks probably are $150-200 each.
Sponsored