Sponsored

Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" lift - also fixed my steering issues!

Sting Ray Rubi

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon Sting Gray, 2018 Honda Accord
Vehicle Showcase
Update! I just got a notification from UPS stating they are awaiting a package from River City Offroad!
947F8D47-1AE5-4EF8-AD37-76AC72101FD6.jpeg

Edit: I also got a reply from Marcus with the tracking number! Awesome!
Yeah, I messaged him today and he said that they didn't come in Friday like they were supposed to, but they were going through the shipment now and I should have my shipment information later today. Glad you got yours, hopefully I'll get mine soon.

Update...
I did get my shipping information about the same time as you. Didn't realize it because it was in my spam folder.
Thanks Marcus
Sponsored

Last edited:

qnet

First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 2 DR Jeep Wrangler Sport JL, 18 BMW M2
I just ordered this kit from 4wheel parts, and am going to have them install it. Right now I have some rubicon takeoff springs and teraflex 9550 shocks.

I read this whole thread but found no pics or examples of a 2 Dr. sport with 33's, so I guess I'll just have to find out how it will look or sit.

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Yeah, I messaged him today and he said that they didn't come in Friday like they were supposed to, but they were going through the shipment now and I should have my shipment information later today. Glad you got yours, hopefully I'll get mine soon.

Update...
I did get my shipping information about the same time as you. Didn't realize it because it was in my spam folder.
Thanks Marcus
Awesome! I got mine delivered on Tuesday!

Mudawg10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler
I just ordered this kit from 4wheel parts, and am going to have them install it. Right now I have some rubicon takeoff springs and teraflex 9550 shocks.

I read this whole thread but found no pics or examples of a 2 Dr. sport with 33's, so I guess I'll just have to find out how it will look or sit.
curious to how much they charge for install?

qnet

First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
curious to how much they charge for install?
Talked to them today , it's $775.00. It's about a month out now before they get it and I have it installed.

Sponsored

Sting Ray Rubi

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So I have a question for all you guys who have this kit installed. I finally got mine delivered today thanks to UPS for being so dependable.
Anyway, I currently have a 3/4" spacer up front since I added the winch etc. Do you guys think I should keep the spacer to level out the front once I install this kit, or do you think these springs can handle the extra weight without sagging.

qnet

First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I met a guy outside with a lifted Tacoma TRD, it looked liked an overland setup. I asked him what kind of lift he had and he said it was a 2.5" something (don't remember the specific name).

I told him I was planning on getting a 2" Dynatrack lift ,and wanted to know how it looked on 33's. since he was running 295's ( he said they were 34's). He laughed and said , just get 35's man! Ha ha!

After searching this forum the consensus seems to be that 35's are the way to go, but I still want to see how this looked on my rig after the dynatrack lift. I've seen some that looked good with 2 DR Jl sport's. I'll just have to see how it looks on mine.

It seems to depend on the type of tire you have.

I have rubi takeoffs now, just the springs; with Teraflex shocks, and it still doesn't look as high as others on here with a similar setup.

Jeep Wrangler JL Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" lift - also fixed my steering issues! 20210501_115125

Last edited:

Sting Ray Rubi

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So I completed the install of the dynatrac lift today. What little bit I drove it so far, I must say that I am happy with it. And for anyone wondering, I put the 3/4 inch spacer up front and am glad that I did. I am measuring 42" to fender up front and 41 3/4" in rear I'm sure it will settle some yet. It definitely feels firmer than stock which is what I was hoping for.

I also installed the mopar front lower control arms and haven't noticed any change in steering. I will definitely be getting an adjustable front track bar because there is a noticeable shift to the axle. I still have 6" of room for the garage so I guess I can get 37s.

20210612_143953.jpg

qnet

First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I completed the install of the dynatrac lift today. What little bit I drove it so far, I must say that I am happy with it. And for anyone wondering, I put the 3/4 inch spacer up front and am glad that I did. I am measuring 42" to fender up front and 41 3/4" in rear I'm sure it will settle some yet. It definitely feels firmer than stock which is what I was hoping for.

I also installed the mopar front lower control arms and haven't noticed any change in steering. I will definitely be getting an adjustable front track bar because there is a noticeable shift to the axle. I still have 6" of room for the garage so I guess I can get 37s.

Jeep Wrangler JL Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" lift - also fixed my steering issues! 20210612_143953
That looks good, this lift really raises it up.

qnet

First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wasn't sure what thread to post this in since they're several about this lift. Got Dynotrack installed today on my sport, and it's up there LOL! They reused my 1/2" teraflex spacers in front. At 5'9" ot actually helps using the grad handles getting in now.

I like it a lot, and will defiantly be getting 35's when my 33's wear out. I'd like 35's but not enough to replace the 33's right now without getting more miles out of them.

Jeep Wrangler JL Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" lift - also fixed my steering issues! 20210709_200431

Jeep Wrangler JL Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" lift - also fixed my steering issues! 20210709_200646

Sponsored

Billyg73

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ5, 2021 wrangler Sahara
I have a 2021 sahara I want to put this on. where should I buy it? I am seeing from dynatrac for $1400. Seems steep for 4 springs and 4 shocks. Or am I not lookint at the right lift you guys are talking about. Thanks!!!

Sting Ray Rubi

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I have a 2021 sahara I want to put this on. where should I buy it? I am seeing from dynatrac for $1400. Seems steep for 4 springs and 4 shocks. Or am I not lookint at the right lift you guys are talking about. Thanks!!!
That is the right lift kit. If you haven't priced fox shocks it seems quite expensive, but the shocks themselves are almost $700. And these shocks are also valved to these particular springs, which most other kits do not offer.

Plus you are paying for the R&D that went into developing this kit. It is pretty much in line with most other manufacturers, unless you want to go cheap like rough country, etc. You do get what you pay for.

Billyg73

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ5, 2021 wrangler Sahara
Yeah so I called them. The key with these kits is to have the shocks tuned to the springs. As an engineer and having studied all this "mechanical engineering crp" in school it makes total sense to pay for what you get here. Im ordering now!

thanks for all the great posts.

DenaliDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Moab
Don't forget the bag it comes in. Lol

You're looking at the right kit. I've been looking to buy it also. I'm not finding any significant savings anywhere right now. As for justifying the price: they claim the Fox shocks are tuned specifically for the kit and there's lots of good comments about this kit. But, there are lots of good choices out there at a wide range of prices. It all comes down to what you want to accomplish with your lift and your usage. I've found that choosing a lift kit/method is no simple task.

track.n.trail

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Software Engineer
Yeah so I called them. The key with these kits is to have the shocks tuned to the springs. As an engineer and having studied all this "mechanical engineering crp" in school it makes total sense to pay for what you get here. Im ordering now!

thanks for all the great posts.
It's a fantastic kit for the price (especially if you add things like adjustable lower control arms and track bars). My current setup - while more capable - doesn't ride near as well as the Dynatrac kit did.
Sponsored