Sponsored

Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" lift - also fixed my steering issues!

track.n.trail

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Software Engineer
What are thoughts on this lift if I only ever plan to go 35”? Unnecessary? Look goofy with those size tires?
It's about the smallest lift you can run 37s on, so 35s should look ok.
Sponsored

Mudawg10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler
Thinking about ordering this lift for my 2021 Willys. If I wanted to keep my stock wheels do I need wheel spacers? It’s mostly a mall crawler for the wife.

track.n.trail

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Software Engineer
Thinking about ordering this lift for my 2021 Willys. If I wanted to keep my stock wheels do I need wheel spacers? It’s mostly a mall crawler for the wife.
The lift won't affect your need for wheel spacers. You'll likely need spacers to run 37s so the tires don't rub the fender liner and control arms. They may not be needed for 35s

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Just made my order! So glad for this forum or else I would’ve never known about @River City Offroad and I’d end up paying like 200 extra for shipping and tax!
Well I got my Lift kit order from River City Offroad delivered today. That was pretty fast. Except I immediately realized that I only got the teraflex spacers lol
I emailed them about this immediately because the shipment notification they emailed me clearly lists both items as being shipped under one UPS tracking number. Very odd.

Mudawg10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler
Well I got my Lift kit order from River City Offroad delivered today. That was pretty fast. Except I immediately realized that I only got the teraflex spacers lol
I emailed them about this immediately because the shipment notification they emailed me clearly lists both items as being shipped under one UPS tracking number. Very odd.
I’m sure two different packages and just didn’t get multiple tracking numbers etc. hope so at least

Sponsored

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I’m sure two different packages and just didn’t get multiple tracking numbers etc. hope so at least
Yeah I’m pretty sure it’s something like that too, and the few endurosport kits they were supposed to be getting in probably got sold before I made my order. It was just the shipment email showing both items as shipped under that one tracking number that threw me off

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I’m pretty sure it’s something like that too, and the few endurosport kits they were supposed to be getting in probably got sold before I made my order. It was just the shipment email showing both items as shipped under that one tracking number that threw me off
Message Marcus here

AZ Hella

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
you still running this lift and I assume you have the rubicon? I think I may pull the trigger for my jl sport unlimited
I’m in Moab now putting the lift through the paces. I’m happy with the off-road performance. I wish it was a bit softer on the washboards but on the big rocks and ledges it’s perfect. I’m still on 33’s and Elephant hill was great with the 2” lift. Top of the world tomorrow.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you for the heads up but I’m gna wait and see if I get a reply to my email first!
Is it normal to be charged for a product before it’s shipped?
Usually charges happen when shipped

Sponsored

slipstream

First Name
Filip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2019 Ford Expedition, 2020 Tesla X
Usually charges happen when shipped
It’s probably getting drop shipped directly from dynatrac. Mine did.

btw I had this kit on for a few months now and absolutely love it.

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
It’s probably getting drop shipped directly from dynatrac. Mine did.

btw I had this kit on for a few months now and absolutely love it.
oh yeah almost everyone who has it can’t stop praising it! That’s why after 8 months, I finally decided on this lift over all others since I’m very hopeful it will be perfect for my needs!

I'm waiting for a shipping notice also. I've been wondering myself. I thought he said they were going to be in stock last week.
Interesting, we’ll just have to wait and see what happens. Thank you for chiming in!

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Update! I just got a notification from UPS stating they are awaiting a package from River City Offroad!
Jeep Wrangler JL Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" lift - also fixed my steering issues! 947F8D47-1AE5-4EF8-AD37-76AC72101FD6

Edit: I also got a reply from Marcus with the tracking number! Awesome!
Sponsored