Sponsored

Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" lift - also fixed my steering issues!

track.n.trail

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Software Engineer
Here's 38x13.50's with chopped fenders and the Dynatrac Endurosport. At least for now. It's getting replaced by the 3.5" Metalcloak Gamechanger as soon as the rest of the parts arrive.

It could flex more, but the rear tire was hitting the pinch seam. I'm trimming them back on my next day off.

You'll probably have to chop your fenders, to avoid adding more bump stop than what comes with the endurosport. Or leave the fenders and add more bump stop, but lose some travel.
Shouldn't have to chop the fenders or add any bump stop if you're running a 37x12.50 or even 37x13.50 with appropriate offset. If you stick to more than 4.5" backspacing it should be ok.

[Banned Site] ran 37x13.50x17 with 4.75" BS with zero rubbing after he adjusted his rear fender liners with a heat gun. I'll have pics of basically his same setup later this week.
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Shouldn't have to chop the fenders or add any bump stop if you're running a 37x12.50 or even 37x13.50 with appropriate offset. If you stick to more than 4.5" backspacing it should be ok.

[Banned Site] ran 37x13.50x17 with 4.75" BS with zero rubbing after he adjusted his rear fender liners with a heat gun. I'll have pics of basically his same setup later this week.
Did he have just the Dynatrac lift and 37s, or did he also have all control arms and both track bars replaced to recenter the axles both side to side and fore and aft?

I forgot to mention that I did.

STgrayFury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
After installing the Dynatrac lift last week, I have nothing but good things to say about the lift. After going back and forth for months debating all sorts of lifts, I finally decided this was what I wanted, as I wanted to stay with a 35" tire for now. Drives better than stock and tracks a heck of a lot better for some odd reason. I already had the Mopar LCA's on it before the lift, and I did add Synergy front and rear adjustable track bars. I know they were not needed but wanted to future proof the Jeep.

JeepJL.jpeg

track.n.trail

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Software Engineer
Did he have just the Dynatrac lift and 37s, or did he also have all control arms and both track bars replaced to recenter the axles both side to side and fore and aft?

I forgot to mention that I did.
He had only the Dynatrac Lift and 37s

Sponsored

track.n.trail

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Software Engineer
Hey guys, back with pics. 2020 JLUR with 2" Dynatrac Endurosport lift, 1/2" spacer up front (to account for winch, winch plate and skids). KMC XD231 RG 4.7" BS and 37x12.50x17 KM3s.

Jeep Wrangler JL Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" lift - also fixed my steering issues! DSCF8702-3 copy

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Hey guys, back with pics. 2020 JLUR with 2" Dynatrac Endurosport lift, 1/2" spacer up front (to account for winch, winch plate and skids). KMC XD231 RG 4.7" BS and 37x12.50x17 KM3s.

Jeep Wrangler JL Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" lift - also fixed my steering issues! DSCF8702-3 copy
well, now I’m worried my 35”s are going to look small.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Dynatrac with 315/70-17 BFG KO2's. I also replaced all 8 control arms, track bars, and steering linkages so my wheels are recentered to the wheel well. Otherwise, should give you some reference.
Jeep Wrangler JL Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" lift - also fixed my steering issues! 20191222_153839

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Service
Dynatrac with 315/70-17 BFG KO2's. I also replaced all 8 control arms, track bars, and steering linkages so my wheels are recentered to the wheel well. Otherwise, should give you some reference.
Jeep Wrangler JL Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" lift - also fixed my steering issues! 20191222_153839
looks great! Did you do all of the work at once or add control arms and steering components later?

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
looks great! Did you do all of the work at once or add control arms and steering components later?
Thanks. I did the steering and lift on the same day. It was all done in front of a heavy equipment repair shop on a cold day last February. All work there gets done outdoors, so the accumulated time lost warming the hands caused the control arms to have to wait for the following week. It drove great the 50 miles home and about 400 more before the CA's went on, but felt like it could be better. Once that stage was complete and dialed in, the Jeep has driven and handled way better than the day i got it.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Service
Thanks. I did the steering and lift on the same day. It was all done in front of a heavy equipment repair shop on a cold day last February. All work there gets done outdoors, so the accumulated time lost warming the hands caused the control arms to have to wait for the following week. It drove great the 50 miles home and about 400 more before the CA's went on, but felt like it could be better. Once that stage was complete and dialed in, the Jeep has driven and handled way better than the day i got it.
Did you use adjustable control arms? I'm trying to avoid them as long as possible.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Did you use adjustable control arms? I'm trying to avoid them as long as possible.
Yes, replaced all 8 with Synergy adjustables.

I'm a firm believer in the importance of beefing up all supporting parts to a lift and larger tires. That holds true for both on and off road use. Doing away with all the weak, flex-prone parts has made for a way better ride and handling than the day it rolled out of the factory.

longleaf_JL

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU Sport, Dynatrac 2” lift
Occupation
Retired Veteran
Here’s 315/70/17s so basically a 34” tire I’m using a 3/4” spacer up front have winch only on the front for now
Jeep Wrangler JL Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" lift - also fixed my steering issues! 752EBFD4-6F2A-4D35-996C-AB7EA89E3B12
Sponsored