Sponsored

Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" lift - also fixed my steering issues!

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Man, I don't wanna seem brash but OP seems like he got compensated for this post the same way Eddie did for his. Just everything reads like an infomercial script.

The same Eddie that pumped Rancho suspension for "not needing geometry fixing" while running a full compliment of components from EVOMFG.
Sponsored

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Man, I don't wanna seem brash but OP seems like he got compensated for this post the same way Eddie did for his. Just everything reads like an infomercial script.

The same Eddie that pumped Rancho suspension for "not needing geometry fixing" while running a full compliment of components from EVOMFG.
Possibly. That’s what advertising us. The guy on the phone I spoke to at Dynatrac did a great job af talking it up as well. That doesn’t make the product any worse. I just paid full retail price for it. If I love it too, that doesn’t make it any more right or wrong for the next user’ needs.

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Possibly. That’s what advertising us. The guy on the phone I spoke to at Dynatrac did a great job af talking it up as well. That doesn’t make the product any worse. I just paid full retail price for it. If I love it too, that doesn’t make it any more right or wrong for the next user’ needs.
Nothing says honest opinion like half off with a review

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
What sort of wait time are you looking at on your order?

Also, wondering about paying full retail. I think we can get at least 5% off by shopping around at some of the normal places. Or did you try that without luck?

It might also be worth paying the full price depending on delivery time (backorder vs available immediately).

Now that SEMA is over (and I didn't see anything too cool released to compete with DT).... I am ready to order.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
What sort of wait time are you looking at on your order?

Also, wondering about paying full retail. I think we can get at least 5% off by shopping around at some of the normal places. Or did you try that without luck?

It might also be worth paying the full price depending on delivery time (backorder vs available immediately).

Now that SEMA is over (and I didn't see anything too cool released to compete with DT).... I am ready to order.
I called Dynatrac on Friday to ask about retailers. They told me that they have them in stock and could sell it to me direct. I mentioned that retailers might offer some discount (particularly with Black Friday approaching). He offered free ground shipping. Done. He said it would ship this week, likely today or tomorrow.

EDIT: ordered Friday afternoon, shipped today. Received tracking #.

Last edited:

Sponsored

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
I called Dynatrac on Friday to ask about retailers. They told me that they have them in stock and could sell it to me direct. I mentioned that retailers might offer some discount (particularly with Black Friday approaching). He offered free ground shipping. Done. He said it would ship this week, likely today or tomorrow.
Awesome, thanks! Do you remember who you spoke with?

Hold24

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon 392
Ive done my research. Alll the other lifts are just too tall for a Rubicon on 35's. This is the kit I'll be buying in a couple of weeks. I need my 19 order to be built lol... I still think it should include front lower control arms...

NFRs2000NYC

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon

You do know he doesn't get paid right? Manufacturers may go to him and ask him to try something out and make a video about it, but that goes for anyone with a youtube following. That includes some popular people on this forum that I wont name. You can do the same....question is, will anyone listen. Furthermore, your second part of your post, is factually incorrect. While he runs evo control arms, he clearly said that the rancho system didn't need geometry fixing because it wasn't tall enough to throw things out of spec....meaning, he was saying you dont need to buy parts, meaning, you save money. If people didn't get butthurt so much and actually listened to what he actually says, they would have much better riding/performing rigs.

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Ive done my research. Alll the other lifts are just too tall for a Rubicon on 35's. This is the kit I'll be buying in a couple of weeks. I need my 19 order to be built lol... I still think it should include front lower control arms...
This is one of the only hangups for me on the DT lift. I think I’m over that now, it really is just tough to get over that initial hurdle of less components for more money and to shift the paradigm to appreciate the higher quality (read: tuned) components.

LCAs would be nice, but DT knows a heck of a lot more about suspensions and Jeeps than I do, and there really has been nothing but good feedback on this lift.

Now that SEMA has come and gone and there appeared to be no true competitors (I don’t count the Energy Suspensions spacer kit - even though that seems like a heck of a nice spacer kit, it’s still a different product), I think it’s time to pull the trigger.

Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6; 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8
Love the idea of this lift, meaning the tuned nature of it. Sounds absolutely perfect for 35s. However, I plan to go with 37s. IMHO, 37s are the new 35s, especially for these JLs. In other words, I hope Dynatrac would go ahead an put the same level of detail into a 3 or 3.5 in lift. Come on DT! You'll sell a million of them!

Sponsored

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
You do know he doesn't get paid right? Manufacturers may go to him and ask him to try something out and make a video about it, but that goes for anyone with a youtube following. That includes some popular people on this forum that I wont name. You can do the same....question is, will anyone listen. Furthermore, your second part of your post, is factually incorrect. While he runs evo control arms, he clearly said that the rancho system didn't need geometry fixing because it wasn't tall enough to throw things out of spec....meaning, he was saying you dont need to buy parts, meaning, you save money. If people didn't get butthurt so much and actually listened to what he actually says, they would have much better riding/performing rigs.
This is common in the youtube tech community "I don't get paid."

When the new iPhone comes out day 1, what happens? All the big people on you tube have reviews already, day 1. Well, they didn't get paid you say. Your right, but their channels are going to get massive boosts in viewers thanks to having the FIRST review of a new product. They're getting their funding from youtube, provided by a pump of clicks, thanks to a free product that he was not "paid" to showcase. Eddie had that dynatrac lift video out quick, got new views and a new video to show for it which he otherwise would have not had (if he had bought his own lift).

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Love the idea of this lift, meaning the tuned nature of it. Sounds absolutely perfect for 35s. However, I plan to go with 37s. IMHO, 37s are the new 35s, especially for these JLs. In other words, I hope Dynatrac would go ahead an put the same level of detail into a 3 or 3.5 in lift. Come on DT! You'll sell a million of them!
You're on a Rubicon, right? This is advertised to support 37s on a Rubicon.

Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 1.01.40 PM.png

Brad41

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ JLUR firecracker red
What’s the main differences between this and the mopar lift kit?