Sponsored

Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" lift - also fixed my steering issues!

JLUSoCal

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
@Neohiofan,

Curious as to what you might be doing with the "holes" in the front fenders. I've found that Rock Auto has replacement liners for $30 each (w/ shipping) and I've thought about something else to fill that hole but nothing will really look good....

Thoughts?
Sponsored

Neohiofan

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
I will be taking the inner fender liners out and installing aftermarket ones I eventually like

MTKMAN

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 4xe, 21 Range Rover HSE,
Vehicle Showcase
I have the steel bumper (factory) and my front springs seemed to sag a little (IMO). I added a teraflex 1/2” spacer and it leveled out.
I second @jeepauug. Did the exact same things and am more than please with the level results.

kurt rustle

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS 2.0T
Vehicle Showcase
For the folks that have installed this on a Sahara, did you have to install any spacers at all? I just got word from my shop saying they're going to have to install spacers because the rear sway bar end links are burrowed into the tire (i.e. non-drivable).

Still running on stock Sahara A/T tires (255/70R18, stock rim is +44.5mm offset; source) but switching soon to 18x9 0mm offset rims, with 35x12.5x18 M/T tires.

Trav.city

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Occupation
Sales Manager
Vehicle Showcase
For the folks that have installed this on a Sahara, did you have to install any spacers at all? I just got word from my shop saying they're going to have to install spacers because the rear sway bar end links are burrowed into the tire (i.e. non-drivable).

Still running on stock Sahara A/T tires (255/70R18, stock rim is +44.5mm offset; source) but switching soon to 18x9 0mm offset rims, with 35x12.5x18 M/T tires.
Call dynatrac first thing in the morning. That doesn’t sound possible.

Sponsored

jlsahara

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU

That’s odd. All the videos I’ve see of this system was tested on Dynatrac Jeep Sahara.

Trav.city

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Occupation
Sales Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Dynatrac says adjustable track bars are not necessary.

Sponsored

jmcdtucson

First Name
Jerel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the dynatrac endurosport at the autoshop with 33inch tire.

06733C1C-0A03-4CED-A06A-D57E47BF8160.jpeg
That looks perfect. I think the 33" tire and this lift fit well. Did you experience any steering issues due to any loss of caster?

edzel14k

First Name
Champ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara JL 2018
Vehicle Showcase
That looks perfect. I think the 33" tire and this lift fit well. Did you experience any steering issues due to any loss of caster?
After driving for a few days I have not experience any issues it rides better than stock.

But im looking to change the front sway bar with steer smart sway bar link it looks beefy.

edzel14k

First Name
Champ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara JL 2018
Vehicle Showcase
For this lift you don't really need anything as it is only 2" - the trackbar and LCAs are needed for higher lifts. With all the possible issues with caster and stock JL steering, I opted to upgrade to cover my basis and have flexibility. Did I need all of those components? Maybe, maybe not - but I am very happy with my set-up + it provides options if I want to upgrade in the future. Nothing is perfect, but this set-up is very solid for me. Just be prepared to tweak and tune a little to get it right - but once your toe is dialed in and caster is good - the ride is great.
Did you put correction bracket on it for the lca?

jdhunt0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited
So does this lift give both a sport and a rubicon 2" of lift?
Sponsored