Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" lift - also fixed my steering issues!

irishtim7

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Rubicon, 2002 BMW M3, 1991 BMW E30
So many lift kits out there, but I’ve been looking at this one for weeks. I wish the price would come down a little bit. Everything is adding up quick.
Buy it at Northridge4x4. With their current gift card promotion it's $150 back. Not going to get a better deal than that. It's what I did. Now if the weather would just warm up enough for me to install it.
Advertisement

Trav.city

First Name
Rich
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Occupation
Sales Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Can you post pics? I’ve been a bit ocd lately and was thinking about adding the 1/2 to the front. It looks mostly level but when I stand and stare at it on a level surface it come up a little in the front.
Don’t look at the space in the wheel wheels because due to the rubi fenders there is always a bit more than a standard wrangler. Look at the sliders.

6F25DE63-E83B-4B83-A484-2583B2088EC4.jpeg

jeepauug

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL MOAB - STING GREY
Don’t look at the space in the wheel wheels because due to the rubi fenders there is always a bit more than a standard wrangler. Look at the sliders.

6F25DE63-E83B-4B83-A484-2583B2088EC4.jpeg
thanks! looks great! I ended up adding the 1/2 teraflex spacer- subtle, but works great. I think it needs it after things settled a bit. happy i did it. will post pics

Rimfire

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
so folks that are running 37's with this lift on a Rubicon, are they rubbing a bunch (especially the rear) when flexed out? i really want this lift, but i really want 37's and minimal/no rubbing.

Trav.city

First Name
Rich
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales Manager
Vehicle Showcase
thanks! looks great! I ended up adding the 1/2 teraflex spacer- subtle, but works great. I think it needs it after things settled a bit. happy i did it. will post pics
Yes it will. I think I could have went a bit more spacer if I wasn’t getting a rear bumper. I don’t currently have a rear carrier yet. I’m thinking once I add that it will level off a bit more.

jeepauug

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL MOAB - STING GREY
Yes it will. I think I could have went a bit more spacer if I wasn’t getting a rear bumper. I don’t currently have a rear carrier yet. I’m thinking once I add that it will level off a bit more.
The rear is fine but the Moab has a steel front and plastic rear.

MTKMAN

First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 MOAB
Vehicle Showcase
@jeepauug can you post a new picture when you have a chance? I’d like to see the side profile now that you’ve added the .5 Teraflex spacer.
Cheers to all the contributors in this thread. This has been more informational than most I’ve come across. I too have decided to go with the Dynatrac 2” Endurosport lift, Steersmart track bar, Teraflex Alpine lower control arms.

MandKM

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘73 CJ5, ‘19 2-door JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Buy it at Northridge4x4. With their current gift card promotion it's $150 back. Not going to get a better deal than that. It's what I did. Now if the weather would just warm up enough for me to install it.
Did you get a chance to install your Dynatrac lift? I’m interested to know how it turned out. I also have a 2-door. Thanks.

irishtim7

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Rubicon, 2002 BMW M3, 1991 BMW E30
Did you get a chance to install your Dynatrac lift? I’m interested to know how it turned out. I also have a 2-door. Thanks.
This weekend! I'll let you know.

Benjmac

First Name
Ben
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
Does anybody have feedback for Sport S model for this lift? Is it much higher of a lift on a sport than it is on a Rubicon? Or is it all the same.

Trav.city

First Name
Rich
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Does anybody have feedback for Sport S model for this lift? Is it much higher of a lift on a sport than it is on a Rubicon? Or is it all the same.
Just call dynatrac direct. They are great and will be very helpful.

Advertisement

Freeland Jeep

Advertisement