Sponsored

Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" lift - also fixed my steering issues!

jeepauug

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL MOAB - STING GREY
I basically did the same, not that it needed it, but because I wanted everything to be perfect(in my eyes). Rancho adjustable track bars, teraflex front 1/2 inch spacer kit and teraflex lower adjustable control arms. Duratrac does recommend an alignment after installation. Not many miles on it, but so far so good. Please if anyone has anything more to recommend please add.
Can you post pics? I’ve been a bit ocd lately and was thinking about adding the 1/2 to the front. It looks mostly level but when I stand and stare at it on a level surface it come up a little in the front.
Sponsored

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
9FEBADBF-1D2E-4171-BD81-2C34FCB39C5C.jpeg
Hers mine. Thoughts? Should I add a 1/2” spacer in the front???
It looks great to me. I wouldn't add a spacer unless you plan to add some weight like a bumper or winch.

grein46087

First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL

Sponsored

gpoverland

First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Does this sound about right? Just thinking out loud, 35’s typically measure about 34.6” (stock tires are closer to 32.5”). Add the 2” lift (assuming its as advertised a true 2” of lift) and I’m guessing the answer is to add about 3.1”s (half the tire diameter + the 2” lift) to the 10.8” (stock JLUR clearance) for a grand total of 13.9”’s. Should be within an inch in either direction (most likely a little higher). I’m worried about the same thing (short wife and 3 year old). Roam rock sliders are in bound, and cool rope ladder is planned :)

jeepauug

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL MOAB - STING GREY
Most tires run smaller (including stock)depending and which you're measuring. THat said the dynatrac lift is modest like 2-2.5". The epp will higher for sure, but still daily usable and not crazy. I will get some measurements once i get the jeep back from my shop.

gpoverland

First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Appreciate it @jeepauug. I’m still trying to figure out a few pieces. 1. Caster angle, why do I keep reading about folks replacing their front lca and not front lower and upper control arms? Why not front and back? 2. Track bars, keep seeing folks buying them for the front to align the front ankle, but haven’t seen folks talk too much about the back axle. Wouldn’t you want to buy both? 3. Steering, my 2019 JLUR seems to have a lot of play. It’s driving me nuts. Looking at the higher end falcon steering stabilizer, but what else should be added to make this more stable (my tires get here this week and scared the extra weight might make the steering worse). Thanks

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Looks good. It’s not noticeably raked, but there’s visually more wheel/fender gap in rear than front. Besides, you know you’re going to put a winch plate and winch on the front end eventually. And with you and possibly a passenger in front you’ve added quite a bit of weight on the front end.

Did you put a level on top of your slider? It doesn’t lie.

jeepauug

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL MOAB - STING GREY
Well, no winch, just the guard bar. On the level, no - gotta find a level ground first. I also agree on all fronts, the fender gap - but doesn't look / feel raked at all. I suspect .5" would work and not have a massive impact. that said, this is what happens when you keep tweaking !!!!

Sponsored

POL

First Name
Adrien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 2.0T
Looks leveled right now ! :)

Can you give me the number engraved on your shocks ?
I am curious to see on what reference the kit is based... ;)

Pretty sure it is ----177 front and ---178 rear which would correspond to the 2-3" FOX IFP.

The marking is here:
Capture d’écran 2019-03-14 à 13.04.02.png

irishtim7

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL Wrangler Rubicon, 02 BMW M3, 91 BMW E30
Looks leveled right now ! :)

Can you give me the number engraved on your shocks ?
I am curious to see on what reference the kit is based... ;)

Pretty sure it is ----177 front and ---178 rear which would correspond to the 2-3" FOX IFP.

The marking is here:
Capture d’écran 2019-03-14 à 13.04.02.png
The Fox shocks with this kit are specifically tuned for the lift and not off the shelf fox shocks.
Capture.JPG

POL

First Name
Adrien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 2.0T
The Fox shocks with this kit are specifically tuned for the lift and not off the shelf fox shocks.
Capture.JPG

Yes I have seen that on the Dynatrac description. ;)

But for sure Dynatrac has bought to FOX one of the different shock length, and I was curious to see what are your 3 last numbers -171 or -177...

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I’m not completely sure, but I think they are 177 and 178. I’m not at home to verify, but it’s in the instructions if you can look them up.

Reactions: POL