Dynatrac Endurosport 2” Lift

Reconatrek

First Name
Mamba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Recon
Hey Everyone, wanted to take a moment to add to the positive sentiment that helped me during the lift kit selection process. I have a ‘20 Rubicon Recon with the e-torque 2.0 turbo.

I’ll start by saying my rig is my daily driver (80/20) in the LA area, so ride quality and a semblance of road manners were important in my decision. I prefer trails to crawling, another factor in my decision tree. I also appreciate the look of a neatly fit (not packed) wheel-well. After spending far too many hours than I care to acknowledge examining rig setup aesthetics, I determined that a true 2” lift on top of the factory rubi height with 37’s was my preferred stance. If you spend enough time reading about Dynatrac, it’s clear this kit was built with an intentional purpose, and I am the type of Jeep owner that fits squarely in the cohort of Jeep drivers that this kit was designed to please. If you’re a human by weekday and rock crawler by weekend, this review isn’t necessarily intended for you, as the clearance and spring rate have obvious limitations for crawling and fully loaded overland jaunts. I’ve only had the kit on for a few days and haven’t loaded the rig, so I can’t vouch for any sagging or issues there yet. So far, so good.

As far as ride quality, the improvement was noticeable immediately. The steering felt a bit tighter, but not overly so. Think bimmer vs. benz, but not quite as dramatic. I liked it. As I proceeded out of the drive, I instantly felt less brake dive, and when I turned out, I could tell the body roll was cut down by at least 50%. These were exactly the ride quality enhancements I was hoping for, and the kit delivered. After a few more days behind the wheel, the improvement is certainly solidified. Freeway driving is more stabilized and she’s a hair more fun to throw into the turns. All in all, I am very happy with my decision. I had the kit installed at 4WP and they were great, and going through them netted a 3 year no questions asked warranty for added piece of mind.

If you’re on the fence and it sounds like we are similar rig/driver combos, you won’t be disappointed. ✌

Jeff

93BA8386-C77C-4DB3-959A-BD87E11786EF.jpeg
Sponsored

Greg H

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Hey Everyone, wanted to take a moment to add to the positive sentiment that helped me during the lift kit selection process. I have a ‘20 Rubicon Recon with the e-torque 2.0 turbo.

I’ll start by saying my rig is my daily driver (80/20) in the LA area, so ride quality and a semblance of road manners were important in my decision. I prefer trails to crawling, another factor in my decision tree. I also appreciate the look of a neatly fit (not packed) wheel-well. After spending far too many hours than I care to acknowledge examining rig setup aesthetics, I determined that a true 2” lift on top of the factory rubi height with 37’s was my preferred stance. If you spend enough time reading about Dynatrac, it’s clear this kit was built with an intentional purpose, and I am the type of Jeep owner that fits squarely in the cohort of Jeep drivers that this kit was designed to please. If you’re a human by weekday and rock crawler by weekend, this review isn’t necessarily intended for you, as the clearance and spring rate have obvious limitations for crawling and fully loaded overland jaunts. I’ve only had the kit on for a few days and haven’t loaded the rig, so I can’t vouch for any sagging or issues there yet. So far, so good.

As far as ride quality, the improvement was noticeable immediately. The steering felt a bit tighter, but not overly so. Think bimmer vs. benz, but not quite as dramatic. I liked it. As I proceeded out of the drive, I instantly felt less brake dive, and when I turned out, I could tell the body roll was cut down by at least 50%. These were exactly the ride quality enhancements I was hoping for, and the kit delivered. After a few more days behind the wheel, the improvement is certainly solidified. Freeway driving is more stabilized and she’s a hair more fun to throw into the turns. All in all, I am very happy with my decision. I had the kit installed at 4WP and they were great, and going through them netted a 3 year no questions asked warranty for added piece of mind.

If you’re on the fence and it sounds like we are similar rig/driver combos, you won’t be disappointed. ✌

Jeff

Jeep Wrangler JL Dynatrac Endurosport 2” Lift 93BA8386-C77C-4DB3-959A-BD87E11786EF
Looks great. What size tire is on it in the picture? Did you have to add wheel spacers with your stock wheels?

OP
OP
Reconatrek

Reconatrek

First Name
Mamba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Recon
Looks great. What size tire is on it in the picture? Did you have to add wheel spacers with your stock wheels?
Still sitting on the stock 33” wheel and tire setup. I wanted to feel the difference one variable at a time. Method 311 Vex Black/Titanium wheels on 37”s coming soon.

Sponsored

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
Nice looking rig! I have Dynatrac 2" for almost 2 years, I moved from 33 to 35 to 37 now. They settled to about 1.5-1.75" lift after all these years, but again my rigs are heavy with roof rack mounted accessories, bumper with winch, high lift and other overlanding gears.

I do have 0.5" spacer in the front but somehow still has a forward rake, which does not bother me anyway. But I can imagine without the spacer, it will be very noticeable. Since the installation of the lift, I have swap almost every suspension and steering components, not that they are necessary, but I just like playing with mods.

20210803_170408.jpg

OP
OP
Reconatrek

Reconatrek

First Name
Mamba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Recon
Nice looking rig! I have Dynatrac 2" for almost 2 years, I moved from 33 to 35 to 37 now. They settled to about 1.5-1.75" lift after all these years, but again my rigs are heavy with roof rack mounted accessories, bumper with winch, high lift and other overlanding gears.

I do have 0.5" spacer in the front but somehow still has a forward rake, which does not bother me anyway. But I can imagine without the spacer, it will be very noticeable. Since the installation of the lift, I have swap almost every suspension and steering components, not that they are necessary, but I just like playing with mods.

Jeep Wrangler JL Dynatrac Endurosport 2” Lift 20210803_170408
Love your rig as well! Thanks for posting this pic, I too plan on going with the 37” KO2s since they run a bit smaller. Roof rack coming in the near future. I’ll keep this post updated as to whether or not I get some settling after a thousand miles or so. ✌

Brock9281

First Name
Robbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited

Jeff

93BA8386-C77C-4DB3-959A-BD87E11786EF.jpeg
Did you ever add 37s? How’s the ride still today?

JayElYu

First Name
Eeeh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler

Jeff

Jeep Wrangler JL Dynatrac Endurosport 2” Lift 20210803_170408
Thx for posting. What's they charge for install at 4wp?

Chrstj888

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara unlimited
@Reconatrek on dynatrac website says the kit is only for 3.6 engine. I want this lift kit but I been usure to pull the trigger since has only been tested on 3.6 and I have A 2021 JLU Sahara with 2.0 turbo engine.
can someone confirm this kit can be use for the 2.0 turbo?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mudduck

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 4door
The Dynatrac lift has been great for me as well. I did add adjustable tracbars, Mopar lowers too.

spenat

First Name
nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 sting grey JLUR
Clubs

I have been trying to decide between this lift and the AEV. How’s it the 36s

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
@Reconatrek on dynatrac website says the kit is only for 3.6 engine. I want this lift kit but I been usure to pull the trigger since has only been tested on 3.6 and I have A 2021 JLU Sahara with 2.0 turbo engine.
can someone confirm this kit can be use for the 2.0 turbo?
I used to have the Dynatrac Endurosport on my 19 JLUR with the 2.0 eTorque. Here's a couple pics with 315/70-17 ko2's and 38x13.5 Milestar Patagonias...

Jeep Wrangler JL Dynatrac Endurosport 2” Lift 20200423_092730
Jeep Wrangler JL Dynatrac Endurosport 2” Lift 20200424_190215