Dynatrac 2" lift on a Rubicon - Wheel choices

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Hardrock
Thanks, tires are tucked nicely. Yes, I've decided on 35's. Lots of time to think it over these days. I prefer the old school look myself, because I am old. But more of the slotted look. Prefer polished aluminum over black but none available. There sure is a wide open market out there for JL aftermarket rims with the right specs.

View attachment 299427
I've found a set of slotted style similar to what was used in the 70's on CJ5's and CJ7's. Company called US Mags. Indy U101 is the wheel I believe. Couldn't find offset or back spacing. I would definitely like to know if they fit and tuck under with a 33 or 35 inch tire.
Sponsored

Hayseed_JLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 JKU
I have the dynatrac lift with 315/70r17 on AEV Pintlers. Sticking out just an inch or so and no rubbing at all.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Arctric

Arctric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Cloth, Dual Tops, LED, Towing, Infotain, Cold Weather.
I've found a set of slotted style similar to what was used in the 70's on CJ5's and CJ7's. Company called US Mags. Indy U101 is the wheel I believe. Couldn't find offset or back spacing. I would definitely like to know if they fit and tuck under with a 33 or 35 inch tire.
Good find, those look great. Checked on Summit's site and it appears that they are made in minus offsets. There is one with a 0 offset but that won't work to keep them tucked under.
https://www.summitracing.com/search...r=part-type&N=wheel-bolt-pattern-app:5-x-5-in

usm-u101155000-5_m.jpg
Sponsored