• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida Dynatrac 2.0in Endurosport lift $800.00

Stefano5777

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vm.tiktok.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (Stingray)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I am installing a new larger lift on my Jeep on Wednesday and looking to sell my Dynatrac lift as soon as it's swapped. Lift was installed in July of 2020 and has been driven about 6000 miles. I am asking 850.00. pictures will follow as soon as lift is removed.
Sponsored

Fredtp

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Stingray
Occupation
Retired
I am installing a new larger lift on my Jeep on Wednesday and looking to sell my Dynatrac lift as soon as it's swapped. Lift was installed in July of 2020 and has been driven about 6000 miles. I am asking 850.00. pictures will follow as soon as lift is removed.
I am in Pensacola and interested.

Goblue

First Name
Darran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU/OB
Occupation
FF/PM
what are you going with

Sponsored

calvinf1

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU North Edition
Question for you in regards to your experience with the dynatrac lift. Did you find the need for an longer track bar for the front or rear? How much is the lift increase for the front and back? Did it fix the front rake? What engine/top/bumper group do you have? Thanks!

OP
OP
Stefano5777

Stefano5777

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vm.tiktok.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Question for you in regards to your experience with the dynatrac lift. Did you find the need for an longer track bar for the front or rear? How much is the lift increase for the front and back? Did it fix the front rake? What engine/top/bumper group do you have? Thanks!
My experience with the dynatrac lift was great 1), if you do not do moderate to extreme trails I do not feel the need for upgraded track bar front or rear. 2)Yes the Jeep sits almost level after the lift is installed. 3)I couldn't tell you exactly how much it raises front and rear, but from level ground to my sliders behind front tire and in front of rear tire was roughly 2 1/4 inches increase.4) I have a 3.6 V6 with auto transmission, hard top and steel bumper group.

calvinf1

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU North Edition
My experience with the dynatrac lift was great 1), if you do not do moderate to extreme trails I do not feel the need for upgraded track bar front or rear. 2)Yes the Jeep sits almost level after the lift is installed. 3)I couldn't tell you exactly how much it raises front and rear, but from level ground to my sliders behind front tire and in front of rear tire was roughly 2 1/4 inches increase.4) I have a 3.6 V6 with auto transmission, hard top and steel bumper group.
Thanks for taking the time. If I was remotely closer, I would pick this up right away as this is the moderate set up I was looking for.

OP
OP
Stefano5777

Stefano5777

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vm.tiktok.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Pictures finally uploaded. Will take $50.00 off since I decided to keep the 2 brake line relocations brackets. So new price is $800.00

IMG_20210212_174224.jpg

IMG_20210212_174210.jpg

IMG_20210212_174206.jpg

IMG_20210212_174147.jpg
Sponsored