damyers8

First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Punk'n JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I installed the DV8 step sliders over the weekend and I was not too happy with the quality of the mounting brackets. They seemed to be welded on crooked. I little quality control would go a long way. The driver side went on without too much of an issue. The first pinch seam stud had to be forced in, but still only took about 20 minutes to get everything bolted up. There were several studs where I could not fit both a lock and flat washer on, but they all had at least a flat washer. The first stud was too short and only had a nut installed. The passenger side, however, did not line up so well. I had to make three of the pinch seam holes in my Jeep larger to fit the studs on the steps. Again, several studs could only get one washer and nut, with two studs on the passenger side only able to get a nut. The first stud on this side took a lot of force to finally get through the pinch seam. Overall, I would not recommend these. There are a lot of other options out there for this price point, or less. They do look good on the Jeep, but if I were to do it again I would have went a different route. I will try to get some more pictures this week.

IMG_9892.jpg
Sponsored