DV8 (or equivalent) Compressor Mount

RW Sting Gray

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sport S
I plan on installing a compressor under the hood I know there are several options for other places to mount it but I want to keep it in the engine bay. Does anyone know if the ARB single compressor would work with the DV8 bracket? The twin seems more shallow and I cant find anything saying people have installed a single in this location. I ran the single on my JK and tho the twin might be a better option, its going to be used to air up tires. Sure a twin is faster but the the extra couple hundred bucks doesnt make it appealing to me. Also Ive seen that @Kansascoast has fabricated one and has even sold to several members on here. It seems like everyone has ran the twin tho.
Can anyone verify the single compressor would work?
I have emailed @DV8Offroad but I dont know when theyll ever get back to me. Emailing manufacturers always takes a few days it seems to get an answer in my experience
Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
RW Sting Gray

RW Sting Gray

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sport S
I installed the DV8 compressor mount with ARB single compressor. In what I thought would take me a few hours took me like 8. Long story short only 3 of the holes lined up, ZERO instructions, and not on their website either AND wrong size hardware was supplied! This isnt a $100 mount, more line 50.
I will say also that you don’t necessarily need instructions as there are only 4 holes and the pic u can find online shows the holes. However it wasnt clear of where the top of the mount goes inside or outside of the tab it bolts to.
@DV8Offroad if you read this, at least be sure to
provide the correct size hardware.

DV8Offroad

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JK Unlimited, 2018 JLUR (Black), 2018 JLUR (Red)
Sorry about the hardware! The instructions were on our website, however, due to some reason they are hidden so I have my techs looking into that! As for the hardware I will look into this as well.
Sponsored

Attachments