DV8 Offroad Inner Fenders!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DV8Offroad

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JK Unlimited, 2018 JLUR (Black), 2018 JLUR (Red)
The time has come! DV8 Offroad is proud to introduce our new JL front and rear inner fenders! We have began production and will be available very soon! Call us to get your pre-order in! They will be available in both raw and powder coated black finishes.

Just like our JK design, They will offer the same great protection and ventilation while giving your wheel wells the clearance needed for the larger tires.

-DV8 Team

DSC_0270_preview.jpeg

DSC_0378_preview.jpeg

DSC_0443_preview.jpeg
Sponsored

Mattyp1214

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR
Look great

turk

First Name
Turk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR BW
Occupation
Industrial HVAC Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
these inner fenders along with some sweet mid width flares are on my shopping list.

Tom k

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cj5, Jeep Jl Rubicon
Attention aftermarket bumper builders: I wish there more choices for steel bumpers that have good license plate mounting options. In WI we need to have a front plate, and the rear plate needs to be lit. It's a new JL, I don't want it to look like an afterthought.so not real excited to mount under the taillight like a jk or stick it to the spare. I thought there would be plenty of aftermarket choices so I didn't order the factory steel ones.

Sponsored

OP
OP
DV8Offroad

DV8Offroad

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Attention aftermarket bumper builders: I wish there more choices for steel bumpers that have good license plate mounting options. In WI we need to have a front plate, and the rear plate needs to be lit. It's a new JL, I don't want it to look like an afterthought.so not real excited to mount under the taillight like a jk or stick it to the spare. I thought there would be plenty of aftermarket choices so I didn't order the factory steel ones.
Hello!
This is something we are taking into consideration on the bumpers! Like some of the current from bumpers on the market, there is limited space to mount the plate due to the fair-lead, but this is something we we do plan to tackle!

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Any timeframe on when you will have flat fenders?

There's nobody on the fender game yet.

OP
OP
DV8Offroad

DV8Offroad

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any timeframe on when you will have flat fenders?

There's nobody on the fender game yet.
Were hoping to have these armor style fenders available within 30 days and working on a flat style now! Keep your eyes open!

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Were hoping to have these armor style fenders available within 30 days and working on a flat style now! Keep your eyes open!
When are your front bumpers and rear bumpers with spare tire carriers coming out ?

OP
OP
DV8Offroad

DV8Offroad

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When are your front bumpers and rear bumpers with spare tire carriers coming out ?
We have front and rear bumpers out now, and tire carrier to add to the rear bumper in about 30-45 days.

Thanks

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
We have front and rear bumpers out now, and tire carrier to add to the rear bumper in about 30-45 days.

Thanks
Is it the new bumpers made for the JL or is it the ones that y'all were talking about that you had to make the hole bigger on the JL to make it fit are these actually made the bolt right up ? Because I did not want to make the hole bigger on the JL to make the one that was actually made for the JK to fit

OP
OP
DV8Offroad

DV8Offroad

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is it the new bumpers made for the JL or is it the ones that y'all were talking about that you had to make the hole bigger on the JL to make it fit are these actually made the bolt right up ? Because I did not want to make the hole bigger on the JL to make the one that was actually made for the JK to fit
Currently on the front this is correct, but we are coming out with a bracket to adapt the two as well as JL specific bumpers.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Currently on the front this is correct, but we are coming out with a bracket to adapt the two as well as JL specific bumpers.
Okay that's what I thought because I don't want to drill make the hole at all even if it's just a little to make the bumper fit. I guess let us know when you're making the brackets and your done and complete. Why not just make the bumper to fit the JL like most people are instead of adapter brackets ?

OP
OP
DV8Offroad

DV8Offroad

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Okay that's what I thought because I don't want to drill make the hole at all even if it's just a little to make the bumper fit. I guess let us know when you're making the brackets and your done and complete. Why not just make the bumper to fit the JL like most people are instead of adapter brackets ?
We don't want to limit JL or JK owners to the bumper possibilities. So if we have a JL customer that prefers a JK bumper they will have both options to choose from!

Status
Not open for further replies.