Sponsored

DV8 FS-15 Hardware List?

brianr0berts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2dr
Just bought an open-box DV8 FS-15 bumper, and it’s missing all of the hardware. Curious if anyone here has the specs on the mounting hardware? (Don’t need the D-rings/winch plate)

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Sponsored

T4STE

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oswachiart.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Graphic Designer
Vehicle Showcase
there is none. No instructions either. I went to home depot and got the hardware myself after repeatedly calling Extreme Terrain and them contacting DV8 directly. (I am still waiting on the D-rings that supposedly comes with the bumper). i believe the nuts you want for the bumper studs are 16 or 18mm. They are metric so you would literally have to buy a couple different sizes and see what would fit on the studs, then go buy the rest along with the washers. It was one of the most frustrating things I've had to deal with as far as aftermarket parts and install. Once on, the bumper is fantastic lol. Protip: when installing the winch plate to the bumper, put some bolts where the winch would mount to so that the holes stay lined-up. I did not, and now the holes for the winch mounting bolts are not aligned. Its fine for now as I dont have a winch to bolt up to it but i will have to unbolt the winch plate once its time for a winch). best of luck.