Sponsored

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
I thought the duck stuff was kinda dumb as well, but my kids are really into it. They get excited every time our jeep gets a duck, and they love passing the ducks onto other jeeps we run across.

So, i'm onboard with the ducking. If that's what it takes to put a smile one someone's face, then go for it.
Same with my kids. So I'm down. 👍
Sponsored

MayThe4x4BWU

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR
Occupation
IT Small Business Owner
When I told a friend of mine I was getting a Wrangler, she said she was sending me a bag of ducks when it arrives. When I told her I didn't plan to get into the "duck" thing, she proceeded to lecture me for 15 mins on all things ducking.

I'm not duck averse, but I dunno, I don't want to be bullied about this particular bit of etiquette 😅

Spartan99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUX
Someone needs to buy a pack of those poop emoji toys and start putting them on Jeeps with angry grills.

Sponsored

Moblrn

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Sport S 3.6 liter V6
Occupation
RN
I was ambivalent about ducking, but got ducked for the first time this week while in a Harbor Freight and I must admit - it made my day.
I'd heard and read about being "Ducked", but never thought it would happen to me. At a recent rally I encountered a Jeeper who had dozens of ducks on her "Kermit" green Jeep, she asked me where my Ducks were and I said I was too new. Later that week I found my first Duck.

I was back home last night and had dinner at a small town restaurant with a friend. Came out and found a new duck in my door handle. Quite unexpected. Didn't see another Wrangler or any Jeep in the parking lot either arriving or as I left. Will they keep coming? Need to read up on the etiquette.

Rod

zaneiz

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Went to an orchard last weekend and came out to my first duck. Ive been neutral to the practice but I it was cool. I put it on my dash. Will see if it gets friends.
Sponsored