Dual tops with hard top headliner?

Bleep

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2015 FIESTA!
In process of ordering my JLUR. Dealer is telling me that his system won't allow the dual top option with the headliner. Anyone able to get both? Seems odd.
Sponsored

apettit7

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Occupation
IT
In process of ordering my JLUR. Dealer is telling me that his system won't allow the dual top option with the headliner. Anyone able to get both? Seems odd.
I ordered dual top with headliner on April 30. My build is in D1 status I hope this isn't yet another supplier hold up..

OP
OP
Bleep

Bleep

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2015 FIESTA!
Hmm... ordering from Dennis Dillon, so you would think they have a good handle on ordering.

Ordering with every option except auto, painted top and smokers group. Would like the liner. Oh well.

apettit7

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Occupation
IT
Hmm... ordering from Dennis Dillon, so you would think they have a good handle on ordering.

Ordering with every option except auto, painted top and smokers group. Would like the liner. Oh well.
I ordered from Nick Cox at Dennis Dillon. You should skip the headliner and go with the Hotheads headliner. Hotheads are very highly regarded on this forum. Hotheads is located about 20 miles from Dennis Dillon you can pick up the hotheads when you pick up your jeep and install it when you get home. Or if you don't want to install it yourself you can have it installed at the hothead shop for an extra $40. I would have ordered hotheads but I didn't know about them because I didn't do my research on headliners before I placed my order.

https://hotheadheadliners.com/

doubletap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR
The Mopar JK headliner seemed pretty nice, but the JL headliner is significantly inferior IMHO. If you are dead set on the Mopar JL headliner you can find it cheaper elsewhere.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bleep

Bleep

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2015 FIESTA!
Looks like I will do after market, as I just put the deposit down on my order.

Thanks guys.

Kissell

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
I was told by Jim Marsh in Vegas that the items that were delaying delivery were the soft top, special colors, and the headliners. I changed from the dual top to just the black top, and planned on just having the headliners installed after market. Then the dealership told me yesterday that the headliners were back in stock and wouldn’t hold up delivery.
Who knows. I put my order in today, Rubicon loaded except colored top, firecracker red, black leather, auto, tow, cold weather, etc. They are telling me 6 to 8 weeks. We will see....

apettit7

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Occupation
IT
Looks like I will do after market, as I just put the deposit down on my order.

Thanks guys.
How long did they tell you the order would take?

apettit7

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Occupation
IT
I think it was their standard 10 to 14 week guess.
Thank I was curious what they are telling people now. Two weeks ago when I ordered Dennis Dillon told me 6-8 weeks, the way things have been going with delays and shipping problems I was assuming I would actually be waiting 12 weeks. Although recently I've noticed some forum members are getting their JL's in faster, like 4-6 weeks.

OP
OP
Bleep

Bleep

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2015 FIESTA!
Just got a sales order invoice with a VON from the dealer. This email says 6-8 weeks. Let's hope for six! :like:
Sponsored