Sponsored

Dual top - is soft top color matched to interior?

StyleGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GMC YUKON DENALI, 2017 JAGUAR XE, 2014 MASERATI GHIBLI SQ4
In the Jeep configutator when dual tops is selected I don’t see how to specify which color soft top is included. Is it preselected based on interior color? Black interior = black soft top and tan interior = tan soft top?

I want punk’n but will probably order tan leather to avoid all of the red stitching and dash but want a black soft top.
Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic
In the Jeep configutator when dual tops is selected I don’t see how to specify which color soft top is included. Is it preselected based on interior color? Black interior = black soft top and tan interior = tan soft top?

I want punk’n but will probably order tan leather to avoid all of the red stitching and dash but want a black soft top.
There shouldn't be any tie-in between top color and interior color. AFAIK tan top still isn't available to order yet. I just stepped through the configurator and, using a Rubicon, was able to select the option "Premium Tan Sunrider Soft Top for Dual Top" (no additional charge).

Jeepsterfreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Future JLU
Black is the default soft top when you select Dual Top option but you can change it to Tan for no cost on the website.
Sponsored