dual SWG ext cables

Talox

First Name
dennis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JLU XR Granite crystal (ordered 8/23)
posted this as a message to your FB page and then thought others might be interested also.

So I just bought a JL mini and extension cable for my 2021 wrangler and was wondering if I could use 2 ext cables. One attached to the harness ( and the JL mini and one attached to the SWG ... This way when it needs to go to the It should be real easy to reconnect the SWG by connecting the 2 cables together.

would this work, Has this been tested and or did i eat too much turkey
Advertisement

Rhinebeck01

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2dr. Rubi
@Talox

I'm pretty sure when/if Joe at ZAutomotive reads this post or the one you made on FB that he will shake his head and chuckle...

Yes, you did " eat too much turkey" or something..

You do not need two SGW Extension Cables ......it would be foolish to spend a second $29 for a second SGW Extension Cable.. Do know with one SGW Extension Cable, the deed is so easy easy.....

Rhinebeck01

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2dr. Rubi
@Talox
@other Tazer JL Owners

Well, there is a new Sheriff in town so to speak...... a fellow JL owner, has come up with a real nifty/new design, plastic holder that fits perfectly.....is for ......the Tazer JL Mini, the Tazer JL Lite and the ZAutomotive Bypass Module. It's avail. now...!

This new 3D printed plastic holder is different then other holder's out there...

This holder is not zip tied behind the JL/JT's black plastic but is fastened on with an existing screw...... (see pic below)

No more fooling with Velcro or Zip Ties when you go to remove the Tazer JL or when you go to put it back in place, behind the plastic panel.

With this holder, that is screwed in place, you place the Tazer JL Mini, or the Tazer JL Lite or the ZAutomotive Bypass Module into the holder and it flips back and locks/snaps, very firmly into the holder.

Removal is a breeze.... you just unsnap and the Tazer JL will just lean down and you easily remove it. Goes back in the holder just as easy as mentioned..

This holder has easy access for the USB port and the LED Light....

Anyway, I will post more about it after I fool with the holder a bit... Here are some pics..

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement

WheelsASAP

Advertisement