multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
I thought the 80th editions were in that grey color, or was that just one example? I’m referring to the 392 reveal video.

That would be sweet tho for sure Brandy. I hate that you have to pay to get half doors though... remember when they were free and you paid for the privilege/luxury of full doors?

OP
OP
GreyFox

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
I thought the 80th editions were in that grey color, or was that just one example? I’m referring to the 392 reveal video.

That would be sweet tho for sure Brandy. I hate that you have to pay to get half doors though... remember when they were free and you paid for the privilege/luxury of full doors?
We literally just brought home an 80th Anniversary JLU Snazzberry after trading in the 2017 JKU! Man, I would so love half doors in Chief.

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Omg no way. Congrats! Also, post pics!!!!! That’s my favorite of the current colors and I would have gotten it over Ocean Blue if it had been available

Sponsored

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
God I love that color. Like a fine wine. Or deep arterial blood.

Do you think you’ll end up with another two-door? I can’t keep up with all of your jeeps. You already have a two-door right? Fuck it, make yourself a 2-door Sahara :rock:

OP
OP
GreyFox

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
God I love that color. Like a fine wine. Or deep arterial blood.

Do you think you’ll end up with another two-door? I can’t keep up with all of your jeeps. You already have a two-door right? Fuck it, make yourself a 2-door Sahara :rock:
Yes I currently have my 2 door SG, my little Grey Fox. And my hubby says, "just trade yours in and get another one"! God I love that man 🥰 So, we now have the Snazzberry and the SG. And if I did trade mine in, it would be replaced with another 2 door. And I'm dangerously close to saying fuck it. I want a 2 door Sahara:like:

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
Yes I currently have my 2 door SG, my little Grey Fox. And my hubby says, "just trade yours in and get another one"! God I love that man 🥰 So, we now have the Snazzberry and the SG. And if I did trade mine in, it would be replaced with another 2 door. And I'm dangerously close to saying fuck it. I want a 2 door Sahara:like:
A two door Chief with half doors would be absolutely awesome! Do it so I can see alllll the pics.

Congrats on the Snazzberry. We had that color on a Ram and it’s very pretty—especially in the sun.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
It looks gorgeous in the sun!

45702.jpeg

45704.jpeg
That looks gorgeous!

Snazzberry, grayed out trim accents and those charcoal Overland wheels create a striking package.

Congratulations!

OP
OP
GreyFox

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
A two door Chief with half doors would be absolutely awesome! Do it so I can see alllll the pics.

Congrats on the Snazzberry. We had that color on a Ram and it’s very pretty—especially in the sun.
Haha it may just happen :like: I wanted a Chief JK, but hubby vetoed it. That's how we ended up with Granite. I was actually surprised he fell in love with the Snazzberry. And it was one we would actually build. It only has the cold weather group and convenience group. But the 80th Anniversary package has really nice upgrades.

Sponsored

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
Haha it may just happen :like: I wanted a Chief JK, but hubby vetoed it. That's how we ended up with Granite. I was actually surprised he fell in love with the Snazzberry. And it was one we would actually build. It only has the cold weather group and convenience group. But the 80th Anniversary package has really nice upgrades.
Chief is a fantastic color. I saw a Chief JK last week and it’s just so cool. I think your idea of the two door would be just perfect.

Boatbuilder88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
F-16 Engineer (retired)
We bought a 2019 2-door Sting Grey Sport but I really wanted a 2-door Sahara. (I wanted the Selec-Trac.) I'm not sure how my wife would feel about trading ours in. I may have to live vicariously through you. But my wife does love the Chief color too. Hmmm....

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Now, I may have to trade in my 2019 for a 2021 80th Anniversary. Not only is Chief coming back as a color which I love, but I can literally build a 2 door Sahara with half doors!
Do it!

OP
OP
GreyFox

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
We bought a 2019 2-door Sting Grey Sport but I really wanted a 2-door Sahara. (I wanted the Selec-Trac.) I'm not sure how my wife would feel about trading ours in. I may have to live vicariously through you. But my wife does love the Chief color too. Hmmm....
Show her the color is on the builder and she may just surprise you :like:
Sponsored