OP
Genesis Offroad

Genesis Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 JK Rubicon, '18 JL Rubicon, '21 JT Rubicon
Can't believe no one has responded to this, but sign me up. All in .
Thank you so much Brian, we appreciate your support!

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
Ok diesel guys, we hear you! We finally got a diesel in the shop to begin designing our dual battery system for you. Watch our latest update on our plans!

Be sure to sign up for our waiting list to be notified when it's ready!

Go here and click on "Put me on the Waiting List" -

https://www.genesisoffroad.com/2020-Diesel-Jeep-JL-JT-Dual-Battery-Kit-_p_204.html

Got questions? Ask away!
Completely missed this post prior. How does the stock size compare to the group 25 size? Any down side to this for the main battery (obviously it is a lot bigger battery for the 2nd one)?

I unfortunately couldn't wait and went with american adventure labs set up (small motorcycle battery in the back) to run my fridge. But I may still do yours because I love how i can flip a switch to use the other battery in case of dead main battery. Its an excellent feature I had on my JK.

Last edited:

Sponsored

AppleJacks23

First Name
A.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Human Resources
Vehicle Showcase
From the website looks like this is getting close. Anything you can share on the layout? Curious how much stuff will need to be relocated. And yes, already on the list!

OP
OP
Genesis Offroad

Genesis Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Genesis Offroad

Genesis Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm in... (I think).. what parts of the warranty does this void?
We've never had a customer report any warranty issues after installing our dual battery system. We actually have lots of new vehicle dealerships that install our kits onto brand new vehicles.

Sponsored

teddy227

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Corvette, 1994 4runner, 2021 JLUR eco
What happened to the JL Diesel? When I click on the link it takes me to the JT Diesel.

OP
OP
Genesis Offroad

Genesis Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We just recently split out the diesel Wrangler as its own part number, with its own waiting list since it will be a little bit different from the Gladiator. As of right now, 8/9/22, we are expecting the diesel Gladiator kit to ship in September, and the diesel Wrangler dual battery kit to ship in October. Here's a link to the Wrangler waiting list sign up - https://www.genesisoffroad.com/2020-Diesel-Jeep-Wrangler-JL-Dual-Battery-Kit-_p_243.html

Here's a brief update video -

Terpsmandan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 2022 JLUR Diesel

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
We just recently split out the diesel Wrangler as its own part number, with its own waiting list since it will be a little bit different from the Gladiator. As of right now, 8/9/22, we are expecting the diesel Gladiator kit to ship in September, and the diesel Wrangler dual battery kit to ship in October. Here's a link to the Wrangler waiting list sign up - https://www.genesisoffroad.com/2020-Diesel-Jeep-Wrangler-JL-Dual-Battery-Kit-_p_243.html

Here's a brief update video -

2 Q's for you.
- What creates the difference between the Wrangler and Gladiator? I know some models like Mojave, 392, etc have different hood and cowl shapes, but I was under the impression that a Rubicon JL or JT was identical in the engine bay and front (minus a slight grill variance).

- Between Full River and Odyssey which do you recommend? I've used Odyssey for years and had good experience with them, but my experiences leave me wondering if they are following the path of Optima where they are not as good as they used to be. Curious on your honest opinion.
Sponsored