Dual batteries and fitment with aFe magnum 5.0 CAI

Bullwinkle

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S
Is there a better product for a dual battery system than the Genesis? Secondly, does anyone know if that fits with the Afe CAI? Also, before I put on said CAI, if I have the dealer do it, does that keep the warranty satisfied? And in conclusion, in these forums and or clubs, was wondering if anything was in place so we can share superchips and all that diagnostic stuff, helping each other get a TUNE without paying so much for what is only occasional, if not 1 time use...lol, follow that?
Thanks, p.s. i added a pic of my chariot
Sponsored

Sargeoverland

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 jlu
Cai are useful on making about 10hp unless you’re running a tuned turbo car but even then they don’t really do much.
the dealer will need to prove if something happens to your motor that the cai was the main cause. Or they can simply tell you no. There are plenty of mod friendly dealers out there.

supermike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 6 speed 2021 JLUR 392
Even if CAI increase that 10 hp, it only occurs near red line. And most likely you are not keeping your engine at 6000 rpm continually. It's useless, it doesn't filter shit. The sticker come with the CAI kit probably adds more horsepower.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Seems simple enough to deny warranty claims based on the horrible filters attached to most CAI. The filtration rate of the so called performance filters is incredibly low. Gets a lot of dust in your engine.

Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
... in these forums and or clubs, was wondering if anything was in place so we can share superchips and all that diagnostic stuff, helping each other get a TUNE without paying so much for what is only occasional, if not 1 time use...lol, follow that?
Thanks, p.s. i added a pic of my chariot
No. Tuners are set to one VIN and that's that.