DSTRAC ultra 70 axle review

Pearl_JLUR

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
The fact that the air locker, along with everything else in these things is proprietary, scared me off a long time ago. Cheaper isn’t always cheaper in the long run.
I was in the same boat. Took a gamble, and it didn’t pay off.
Sponsored

Deezus

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Well I went back and forth with them oh on the phone and an email today I was actually kind of crappy to them a little bit. Mine are finished awaiting shipping so I'm supposed to hear tomorrow exactly when they're going to be where he told me it's 3 to 4 days to Miami and from Miami it's 4 to 5 days to me. Hopefully this is true.

Reactions: J0E

Deezus

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So as an update my axles are in Miami going through customs and they should be here sometime next week steering is shipping out this week as well. I ordered mine on Black Friday. That puts them a little bit over 2 months getting to me however when I ordered I could have ordered the 5.38 gears and I would have already had the axles. Part of me wishes I would have because of bigger tires and the fact that there's really not too much of a jump from 5:13 to 5:38 might be just a strength thing once I get them I'm going to take some videos and pictures and I will post them up....

Sponsored

XtremeRetard

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURXR
Build Thread
Link
Nice, would be good to get a review of plug and play fit with speed sensors, brakes and build quality etc.

I do want these to be a good option for price as well as quality and service. Im hoping the traditional Meme for such a choice is not the usual choose 2 of the 3 because you will never get all 3 at once..

Deezus

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good luck sleeping tonight! 🤣
Well I can't get it into a shop for about 2 weeks or so but yeah I'm pretty excited! I posted a video walk around of it on my Instagram @flexyjl it was two big to post here 😉

J0E

First Name
J0e
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bt39.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 05 LJR on 43s
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Drywall construction - reel estate
Well I can't get it into a shop for about 2 weeks or so but yeah I'm pretty excited! I posted a video walk around of it on my Instagram @flexyjl it was two big to post here 😉

And for the lazy, click here.

So two weeks of bad sleep, I don't feel sorry for you.

Sponsored

Deezus

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And for the lazy, click here.

So two weeks of bad sleep, I don't feel sorry for you.
Well this isn't my first set of tons I'm actually replacing the tons I have with these so it's not as exciting as the first time however I am looking forward to it 💯

CaJLMetalHead

First Name
CAJLMetalHead
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Well this isn't my first set of tons I'm actually replacing the tons I have with these so it's not as exciting as the first time however I am looking forward to it 💯
What are you doing with the tons you already have?