Sponsored

Wraith

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho JLUR - AEV Build
How's the quality of the liners overall? Glad to see a company producing these.
Sponsored

ytry

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry JLU Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Adult Day Care
Still waiting on the front fender parts but the rear is now complete. Paramount liners and stock split

813446F6-7FF8-46CA-AD1B-D686E9CF06C3.jpeg

D9BA510D-28B3-4E64-8B42-C64FFF7C6ED0.jpeg

22EE875D-52CF-4A62-AB15-A43EBD56A35B.jpeg
I have been looking at the Paramount liners, how do you like them?

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Very nice looking Jeep. How exactly are these plastic Paramount fender liners differential from the OEM plastic fender liners? Do they give more clearance anywhere?

Sponsored

OP
OP
thrasher949

thrasher949

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Very nice looking Jeep. How exactly are these plastic Paramount fender liners differential from the OEM plastic fender liners? Do they give more clearance anywhere?
You have to remember they don’t come all the way out to the edge of the fender like the oem ones, they are just the inner. So the front you get more room than any other aftermarket one because that plastic is fitted versus a piece of aluminum that is flat fitted. The rear just follows the inner steel wheel well and protects the fuel filler next and lines etc.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
You have to remember they don’t come all the way out to the edge of the fender like the oem ones, they are just the inner. So the front you get more room than any other aftermarket one because that plastic is fitted versus a piece of aluminum that is flat fitted. The rear just follows the inner steel wheel well and protects the fuel filler next and lines etc.
I see. So they are kind of like the best of both worlds. In the rear do they eliminate or reduce the “bump” on the lower panel where larger tires tend to rub?

OP
OP
thrasher949

thrasher949

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
I see. So they are kind of like the best of both worlds. In the rear do they eliminate or reduce the “bump” on the lower panel where larger tires tend to rub?
If you have 38” tire or bigger you will be trimming metal from the arches no matter what.

Col_Sanders

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
I was wishing I had asked you what fender liners you were running last week (I drove the Sting Gray JLUR behind you on Bzzakwards) and find this thread today. Pretty sure I'll be doing something similar to what you have done. I'd much rather have plastic liners than steel or aluminum. Not sure I want to replace the clips with screws. I'd rather the fender just pop off that rip if I happen to hit/catch them on something.

OP
OP
thrasher949

thrasher949

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
I was wishing I had asked you what fender liners you were running last week (I drove the Sting Gray JLUR behind you on Bzzakwards) and find this thread today. Pretty sure I'll be doing something similar to what you have done. I'd much rather have plastic liners than steel or aluminum. Not sure I want to replace the clips with screws. I'd rather the fender just pop off that rip if I happen to hit/catch them on something.
Hey what’s up man. Ya they are made by Paramount. They are like $250 for 4 through Northridge4x4 if I remember. People have suggested the screws, but I just replaced all the clips with new ones when I took em off. I wouldn’t trust em through a motorized car wash though.
Sponsored