First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR, '23 Donkey because gas is too expensive
Clubs

• Banned
I'm sitting here thinking about how I need a new cabin air filter, drunk. Searched. I swear for like at least a minute I thought this said "FARM Fresh Breeze Cabin Air Filter" I was like WTF?!?! Does it make it smell like manure?! Who would want this thing?! I was actually getting mad because I live downwind from a sheep manure farm and I HATE it with every fiber of my being. Then, after being mad, I realized it says FRAM not FARM and then I laughed uncontrollably, I'm a moron. Still though.... maybe there's a market for a farm fresh air filter......

Jeep Wrangler JL drunk and made me laugh 1674695222425
Sponsored

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
Be warned, a guy from Texas may say you cant post it on here and think the "J" in JLWrangler Forums means something else. I'm just kidding.
But why would you post something that made you seem sillier than your normal everyday post?
Again, I'm joking. The mind plays strange games. I often misread stuff like pissy or trips. 🤪

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
I'm sitting here thinking about how I need a new cabin air filter, drunk. Searched. I swear for like at least a minute I thought this said "FARM Fresh Breeze Cabin Air Filter" I was like WTF?!?!
You're drunk Mike. There certainly is a FARM Fresh Breeze cabin filter and the cow manure version smells delightful. However, the pig poop version is absolutely disgusting, but it's $1.50 cheaper, so that's what I usually buy.

Jeep Wrangler JL drunk and made me laugh FARM-FRESH

😄

Sponsored

OP
OP
COJeeper

COJeeper

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

• Banned
But why would you post something that made you seem sillier than your normal everyday post?
oh you don’t know the half of it! As our fine friends in TX would say… es el muy el loco yo! 😆

I also know me encanta la mantequila en el garaje y me encanta la leche en el bibliotecca.

I love the butter in the garage and I love the milk in the library. 2 years of Spanish in community college gracias tu muy mucho!

OP
OP
COJeeper

COJeeper

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clubs

• Banned
Never, NEVER, use google shopping, amazon or ebay when drunk. In fact just stay off the internet.
hahah I'm pretty good about buying things. I do like to go crazy though!

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
Be ready to be shocked how dirty that thing will be! Those need to be replaced seemingly 4x as much as the engine air filter.

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
Be ready to be shocked how dirty that thing will be! Those need to be replaced seemingly 4x as much as the engine air filter.
Seems most aftermarket cabin filter companies recommend replacing them at least once a year and the owner's manual suggests every 12,000 miles (was 20,000 miles iirc).

Had my last car for 7 years before I finally replaced the cabin filter, and even after having the HVAC on constant fan, usually on recirc, the thing still looked almost brand new. With the Jeep always wanting to force switch off my recirc button, I'm guessing I'll have to change it a lot sooner. I'm sure going off-road only exacerbates this.

Kinda dumb design that you have to squish/deform the filters to get them in or out of housing. I'm thinking maybe I should get the 2-piece K&N reusable filter (if they ever go on sale) and just save the factory filter for when I clean it. I'm guessing they probably don't filter the air as well, though.
Sponsored