Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
No no no Mike!!! You gotta do it correctly! What you mean to say is...
"Good RUCK everybody!"
tenor (15).gif

Remember! Asian have problem pronouncing the retter R/L and th/c/z

I should know! I am asian myself!!

my-favorite-corour-brew.jpg
Oh, I'm well aware. I just didn't want to risk offending anyone, seeing as how I'm a wound eye. :CWL:
Sponsored

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
This was arrogance:

Stefano5777

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vm.tiktok.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (Stingray)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
But then you might need a snorkel instead of chains :)
You will also need a club steering wheel security, an extra alarm, bars on your windows and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things. But the views and scenery will be beautiful. I'll pass😄

Sponsored

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
This was arrogance:

WTF!!!!! I cannot stop watching and laughing especially with the background noise of people yelling gleefully and a boy going HAhAHahaHaHAhA!!! That is just sadistic!!!

And this is not supposed to be funny!! And yet I could not stop laughing!! I hate myself thanks to you!!!

(It's like watching South Park The Movie where I was laughing so hard during the movie and when I got out I was so appalled at myself for laughing at such horrible jokes that I took shower three times as much the following week so that I can wash away the guilt. Naturally that did not work!)

Also! It's JLU!!! The driver should know better than doing such turn. The audience are lucky that the Jeep did not hurled towards them!!

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
This was arrogance:

Well for anyone that was curious, we now know that the sports cage will not only survive a roll over, but also a full grown moron being hurled at it.

Also, the Anton Yelchin safety isn't looking so bad anymore!

Last edited:

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I really need to send that to buddy of mine his parents are mix of Japanese, Chinese, Korean and American 57 mix 😉 named David and his mother is in bingo club.
If this happens the next time you visit, you'll know your buddy gave up his source. Lol!
Jeep Wrangler JL Driving my Jeep makes me arrogant 1462200634_image1

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Haha yeah I am in Chicago as well but my Wrangler's seat broke a few weeks ago and its been in the shop since. Driving a Grand Cherokee the last few weeks has made me appreciate my own jeep just so much more. Can not wait to get it back!
What happened to your seat?

Sponsored

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
WTF!!!!! I cannot stop watching and laughing especially with the background noise of people yelling gleefully and a boy going HAhAHahaHaHAhA!!! That is just sadistic!!!

And this is not supposed to be funny!! And yet I could not stop laughing!! I hate myself thanks to you!!!

(It's like watching South Park The Movie where I was laughing so hard during the movie and when I got out I was so appalled at myself for laughing at such horrible jokes that I took shower three times as much the following week so that I can wash away the guilt. Naturally that did not work!)

Also! It's JLU!!! The driver should know better than doing such turn. The audience are lucky that the Jeep did not hurled towards them!!
You might also enjoy this one, then:

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
I have no concerns about the conditions. My issue is all the idiots who block the roads by abandoning their cars where they stopped. Makes me wanna get out a monster truck to just keep rollin' on.
Hey Maddog,

Is this what you had in mind??

Jeep Wrangler JL Driving my Jeep makes me arrogant giphy (2)

Pretty classy!! While you are fantasizing about this, I might as well as enhance your fantasy with this gif (courtesy of @DaltonGang ) that the guys in this forum went gah gah over for a considerate period of time!! ;)

Jeep Wrangler JL Driving my Jeep makes me arrogant 1603410135942

Enjoy! :like: