Driver side door wind noise?

JHowell74

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
When driving over 40mph, I get a whistle noise from my driver side door. If I lay my forearm across the top of the interior door plastic and kida put my pinky in the curved part of the trim up near the front of the door then it quiets down. The passenger side doesn't do this. Not a big deal but wondering if there is an easy fix?....other than cranking the radio lol. Not sure where air could be leaking in. O stuffed some weatherstripping along the window and it helps, but makes rolling the window down a pain.
Sponsored

RW Sting Gray

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sport S
When driving over 40mph, I get a whistle noise from my driver side door. If I lay my forearm across the top of the interior door plastic and kida put my pinky in the curved part of the trim up near the front of the door then it quiets down. The passenger side doesn't do this. Not a big deal but wondering if there is an easy fix?....other than cranking the radio lol. Not sure where air could be leaking in. O stuffed some weatherstripping along the window and it helps, but makes rolling the window down a pain.
Mine does the same thing, sounds like its coming from the top more, when the hard top is on. Top is off now tho and I probly wont have it looked at anyway.