Drive Train Graphic

phxrubijl

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL
When I picked up my JLU Rubicon May 24 2018) the salesperson showed me the drive train graphic and graphic that shows roll and pitch on the center console. I only have the 7 inch info screen. I did not order the off road trail package which I hear is now not available for 2018.

I have been through all the menus and I cannot get to those two graphics to appear . Was it a fluke they just showed up.

Mike
Sponsored

will1111

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
When I picked up my JLU Rubicon May 24 2018) the salesperson showed me the drive train graphic and graphic that shows roll and pitch on the center console. I only have the 7 inch info screen. I did not order the off road trail package which I hear is now not available for 2018.

I have been through all the menus and I cannot get to those two graphics to appear . Was it a fluke they just showed up.

Mike
They're there...just gotta scroll left or right on one of the menus

Mojito Mojo

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Apache Junction, AZ and North Mankato, MN
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito Rubicon JLU, 2004 Corvette convertible, 2015 HD Road Glide, 2014 Indian Chief Vintage
Occupation
Retired
On the steering wheel control (lower left) the one with the up,down, left, right arrows and the OK in the middle, scroll down to 4 Wheel Drive and then right to the graphic you want.

Jeepsterfreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Future JLU
Sorry I’m confused. Aren’t the roll and pitch graphics part of the off road pages? I thought uconnect removed off road pages from the center console until further notice but they are still available in the gauge cluster display.

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
They are not on the center screen, they are on the screen between the tach and speedo. Just arrow down until you see the graphic for the drivetrain, then arrow left or right. Only enabled below 25 mph though.

Sponsored

Jeepsterfreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Future JLU
Right, but the OP stated center console. So the question is whether OP meant driver display or center display.

If he saw them on the center display, was it in demo mode or maybe got removed after a software update?

Last edited:
OP
OP
phxrubijl

phxrubijl

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL
I meant between the Tach and Speedo. Sorry for the confusion. I will try it today
Sponsored