Sponsored

Dreaming of wider black MOAB Wheels with better offset!

mvng4wd

First Name
Keno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Willy's - 3.0L EcoDiesel
Occupation
Municipal Community Services Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
My Willy's is just over a month old and one of my favorite attributes of this diesel pusher rig (aside from the 3.0L), is the black MOAB wheels. I knew right away I needed a wider stance, so I installed some Synergy spacers. After running those for a couple weeks it just doesn't seem right. I wish someone would make a wider MOAB replica wheel with a better offset.
Sponsored

OP
OP
mvng4wd

mvng4wd

First Name
Keno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks @AnnDee4444 and @Agent47! Never knew of such a thing. I just sent James an email at Weld Craft Wheels.

Sponsored

Cookie Monster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue JLURT
Vehicle Showcase
@Quadratec has to be nearing completion on their private label wider version of the rubicon stock rims. The last estimate I had from them (given in June) was "shooting for a late September release". Given the current economic climate, it is not surprising they slipped. I would assume the black moab style finish will be included as well. Try reaching out to them for the latest estimate of release timing.

OP
OP
mvng4wd

mvng4wd

First Name
Keno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
@Quadratec has to be nearing completion on their private label wider version of the rubicon stock rims. The last estimate I had from them (given in June) was "shooting for a late September release". Given the current economic climate, it is not surprising they slipped. I would assume the black moab style finish will be included as well. Try reaching out to them for the latest estimate of release timing.
No way that would be awesome! I’ll message them now. I just got a response from James at Weld Craft Wheels and he’s asking $225 per wheel for up to 3” of widening and it’s a 2-3 week turnaround.

OP
OP
mvng4wd

mvng4wd

First Name
Keno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I wanted to share a response with you guys so you all are in the know....this is the message that I received from Justin @Quadratec ....

"Yes, we are in the works for these wheels! Our ETA on them has been pushed back on these a few times as the materials to build them have become a little harder to get. Hopefully by the end of this year to early next year we should have a solution!"
Sponsored