Sponsored

Drago Jeep Products: Incredible customer service

John VonJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Just wanted to give a MAJOR shout-out to @DragoJeepProducts. I ordered their RotoPax Spare Tire Mount (https://dragojeepproducts.com/products/rotopax-mount-holder-bracket-for-mopar-tire-carrier) a few weeks ago.

It's a very nice product. Very well-made and beefy. Nicely finished.

But there was one big problem: Because XRs have extended tail lights (something about the sensors needing to clear the fender extensions), the carrier made contact with the rear tail light. It wasn't much, but it did push the tail light in a bit.

Not a viable long-term setup as the carrier would eventually damage the light.

I contacted Drago about it and they have been wonderful.

They apologized. No need. Who could have anticipated this?

Then we talked it through a bit. "What if we raised the carrier by an inch? Would that clear it?"

I told them yes. They said they were already welding a new version. Long story short, it arrived today. They included a return label for the old one and everything.

Simply incredible customer service -- especially these days. This was nobody's fault. I don't even think most people realize that the XR has extended tail lights at all. They could have said "sorry, you're out of luck." But instead they went above and beyond to find a solution.

I am so impressed. A++ effort all around.

Jeep Wrangler JL Drago Jeep Products: Incredible customer service 1642122700723

(stock photo)
Sponsored

Strommen95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GMC Canyon
Glad to hear they’re good people. I honestly never heard of them but will keep them in mind going forward.

Sssuperdave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 392, 69 SS/RS Camaro, 2023Yukon
Just wanted to give a MAJOR shout-out to @DragoJeepProducts. I ordered their RotoPax Spare Tire Mount (https://dragojeepproducts.com/products/rotopax-mount-holder-bracket-for-mopar-tire-carrier) a few weeks ago.

But there was one big problem: Because XRs have extended tail lights (something about the sensors needing to clear the fender extensions), the carrier made contact with the rear tail light. It wasn't much, but it did push the tail light in a bit.

Then we talked it through a bit. "What if we raised the carrier by an inch? Would that clear it?"

I told them yes. They said they were already welding a new version. Long story short, it arrived today. They included a return label for the old one and everything.

Simply incredible customer service -- especially these days. This was nobody's fault. I don't even think most people realize that the XR has extended tail lights at all. They could have said "sorry, you're out of luck." But instead they went above and beyond to find a solution.

Jeep Wrangler JL Drago Jeep Products: Incredible customer service 1642122700723

(stock photo)
Love mine too! They were great to work with.

CD58A4E9-7A96-4215-B86F-9B8D1CDB7DA0.jpeg

BadIdea2.0

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2104 JKUR (sold), 2020JLUR (recon edition)

Jeep Wrangler JL Drago Jeep Products: Incredible customer service CD58A4E9-7A96-4215-B86F-9B8D1CDB7DA0

(stock photo)
I want one of these as well. Do I need to call them and tell them I have an XR Jeep when I order? I don’t see a different item on their site.

Sponsored

supermike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 6 speed 2021 JLUR 392
They are small garage based shop. Owner do pick up his phone and lead time is around 2 weeks. Awesome product but do required some trimming, or you will crack your taillight at wide open. Just run it down on the belt sander and it’s golden.

Jeep Wrangler JL Drago Jeep Products: Incredible customer service 6AA5C1A3-A52E-411A-9415-9BA74102FCAC
Jeep Wrangler JL Drago Jeep Products: Incredible customer service 88273612-F88D-4012-826B-440E1FB2DD23

supermike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 6 speed 2021 JLUR 392
And fyi XRs do not have “ extended “ tail light.