Doorless in Ontario Canada

YYCSahara

First Name
BDLL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 2.0T
I got the cheap "adventure" mirrors from doubletake site, and then just some ram arms and a couple bolts locally, it's cheap and it's worked well for 3 summers now. I would suggest a 6" ram arm or what they call long one. I have the mid one and it's a bit too short on the passenger side.
Jeep Wrangler JL Doorless in Ontario Canada IMG_6502 (1)
Sponsored

RideGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saraha JLU
I got the Enduro mirrors from Doubletake with the long (3") arm. I bought the ball from Amazon, and got the right size bolt from HD Supply. They are long enough for the passenger side. I only drove a few times without mirrors and I didn't like it at all.
Jeep Wrangler JL Doorless in Ontario Canada IMG_20210517_162928

dwikkerink

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited Sahara
Southern Ontario cop here. Totally legal to have no doors. Also don't need side mirrors. You only need a rear view mirror with clear view to the back as another fine poster has mentioned. IF you get stopped and ticketed, (not sure what they could ticket you for) happily take said ticket and fight it. No chance you'll get a conviction. Cheers, and wheel safe, all.

MEHillwalker80

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S JL 2 DR 1999 Chevy Suburban K1500
What about Quebec? The CN border is right outside my back door and I will often go into Quebec to get to far Northern Maine on paved CN roads instead of 80 to 100 miles of gravel logging roads.

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher
Sadly here in BC we can't go doorless unless it comes that way from the factory (which was an offering with the TJ I think?). 😔😔
Sponsored