Sponsored

Door Surround upper/lower Gasket for soft top (where to buy)

funglenn

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS North Edition
I bought a soft top second hand and did not get all the gaskets that come with it. Specifically below link shows the driver side door surround. In between the upper and lower piece there is a rubber gasket that sits in between them and comes out abit to cover the joint where it meets the passenger door. THe gasket is almost head height as you look at rear door opening on the rear edge.

I did not get that gasket and unfortunately MOPAR only sells it if you buy the whole door surround! any thoughts on where i can get it?

https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/rear-door-surround-wrangler-jl-unlimited/driver-side

thanks
Sponsored

JeepNYak

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
I bought a soft top second hand and did not get all the gaskets that come with it. Specifically below link shows the driver side door surround. In between the upper and lower piece there is a rubber gasket that sits in between them and comes out abit to cover the joint where it meets the passenger door. THe gasket is almost head height as you look at rear door opening on the rear edge.

I did not get that gasket and unfortunately MOPAR only sells it if you buy the whole door surround! any thoughts on where i can get it?

https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/rear-door-surround-wrangler-jl-unlimited/driver-side

thanks

Did u ever find where to get them? I bought soft top & both are missing for me too.

OP
OP

funglenn

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS North Edition
sadly, no. it is absurd that this is a chop shop item that perhaps I will only be able to find in the seedy underworld! :P

JeepNYak

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
sadly, no. it is absurd that this is a chop shop item that perhaps I will only be able to find in the seedy underworld! :P
Ridiculous. They sell them for JK, JL been out for almost 4yrs & I've found tons of ppl with same problem we have.
Sponsored