Sponsored

Door nets recommendations?

Driggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Anyone know the part number or where to order these door nets? Or even better quality ones? Mine are almost useless from stretching out. I can’t find any for the JL. I have to tuck them into the door from sagging down now.

D1BB8EDF-1FFE-4B02-AEE6-73FCEBB6C9DD.jpeg
Sponsored

Jabarsetti

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ret. USAF
Vehicle Showcase
Following:

Mine look the same way, I am constantly getting onto the kids to stop putting heavy objects into the pockets.

OP
OP
Driggs

Driggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Following:

Mine look the same way, I am constantly getting onto the kids to stop putting heavy objects into the pockets.
I’m surprised how weak they are. You put one thing in them and they don’t return to shape.

Jabarsetti

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ret. USAF
Vehicle Showcase
I’m surprised how weak they are. You put one thing in them and they don’t return to shape.
Yep week 2, I looked over and saw that my wife put her Nalgene bottle in it... to say the least, words were said. She doesn't understand. because "that's what there for" . :angry::computerrage:

OP
OP
Driggs

Driggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Yep week 2, I looked over and saw that my wife put her Nalgene bottle in it... to say the least, words were said. She doesn't understand. because "that's what there for" . :angry::computerrage:
Haha. Yeah similar. Then I got the weird look trying to explain they don’t “exactly” work like that with large things. Water bottles are what did mine in.

Sponsored

Sontavaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lj - sold-cause im an idiot. 2019 blue rubi ordered and received. I need my LJ back.
Occupation
Repressor of civil rights
Off the subject a bit, but why do the wives and kids always step on and rest there feet on the easily scratched up plastic door opening panels rather than the daggum floor mats?

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Off the subject a bit, but why do the wives and kids always step on and rest there feet on the easily scratched up plastic door opening panels rather than the daggum floor mats?
I've got one spot wearing in my interior. Passenger side door opening plastic. Constantly dirty and scratched where my wife drags her feet on it.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Basically never use the door nets. Use them one time and they are ruined.
I looked for a better replacement at one point but didn’t see anything i liked.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
lack of respect and self awareness.

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
Didn’t know this was an issue. I always have a full bottle of water in each net on top of gloves and all kinds of junk.

Sponsored

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Women (and kids) can't appreciate a good thing.

Besides scratching up the door sill panels-- mine used to do all sorts of things that step on my nerves, such as not using the grab handle to get into the (lifted) Jeep, and she leans her entire weight on the door when climbing in. I had to tell her time and time again these doors are designed to be removable and not to hold her entire body weight.

And when she gets off, she kind of want to one-step the entire way down from her seat, forgoing the side-step, but can't seem to reach solid ground with her legs, so she ends up sliding across the seat bolsters, and drag her entire body down, along with whatever sharp objects she has on her cloth and hand bags that snag on whatever paint and trim pieces inside the Jeep.

Then she wanted to sit on the fenders, again, I had to tell her those fenders are basically held together by a few pieces of plastic clips and not designed to support her body weight.

Then she likes to open the doors with the house keys and whatever else in her hands, and I had to tell her that will scratch up the paint.

I can't be the only one bothered by these things.

Last edited:

Sontavaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lj - sold-cause im an idiot. 2019 blue rubi ordered and received. I need my LJ back.
Occupation
Repressor of civil rights
y
Women (and kids) can't appreciate a good thing.

Besides scratching up the door sill panels-- mine used to do all sorts of things that step on my nerves, such as not using the grab handle to get into the (lifted) Jeep, and she leans her entire weight on the door when climbing in. I had to tell her time and time again these doors are designed to be removable and not to hold her entire body weight.

And when she gets off, she kind of want to one-step the entire way down from her seat, forgoing the side-step, but can't seem to reach solid ground with her legs, so she ends up sliding across the seat bolsters, and drag her entire body down, along with whatever sharp objects she has on her cloth and hand bags that snag on whatever paint and trim pieces inside the Jeep.

Then she wanted to sit on the fenders, again, I had to tell her those fenders are basically held together by a few pieces of plastic clips and not designed to support her body weight.

Then she likes to open the doors with the house keys and whatever else in her hands, and I had to tell her that will scratch up the paint.

I can't be the only one bothered by these things.
your not! I learn with past vehicles to put 3m protective film all around the door handles As my wife and kids apparently have sand paper hands.

laroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe
I feel like a weirdo when I tell my wife not to put things in the nets. And she looks at me like I'm one.

I just hate the look once they stretch out permanently. Glad I'm not alone.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
I keep getting the lace hooks on my boots caught on these damn things. I nearly twisted an ankle once.

cmcclintock

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
The nets are junk and stretch out way to easy. Mine were fine until my wife and son actually used them. It not like they put anything heavy in n them.

I would use them if they weren’t so delicate. Hopefully the aftermarket will help us on this item as well.
Sponsored