Don't tell your Jeep about the 392

Overwatch

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR, Sarge Green 392
I'm trying to laugh this one off as they are Jeeps and things happen. However my 2016 JK's Transmission completely went out this morning, no idea what happened. One moment I was dropping my son at school, the next was a loud whining sound (not my son) and the Jeep wouldn't go above 12 MPH, and wouldn't go forward if I stopped the wheels until I'd restart the engine. My theory is that I have talking a lot about the new 392 I bought and how it comes in December. I have mentioned, near my Jeep, that I would sell the current one and then stripped I off the winch, compressor, lights etc. It knows...and it's pissed. My warning to all, don't talk about your new 392 near your current Jeep, it won't end well. :)
Sponsored

sconrad24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Willys JKU, 2021 4XE
I'm trying to laugh this one off as they are Jeeps and things happen. However my 2016 JK's Transmission completely went out this morning, no idea what happened. One moment I was dropping my son at school, the next was a loud whining sound (not my son) and the Jeep wouldn't go above 12 MPH, and wouldn't go forward if I stopped the wheels until I'd restart the engine. My theory is that I have talking a lot about the new 392 I bought and how it comes in December. I have mentioned, near my Jeep, that I would sell the current one and then stripped I off the winch, compressor, lights etc. It knows...and it's pissed. My warning to all, don't talk about your new 392 near your current Jeep, it won't end well. :)
Oh boy, loose wires? Had that happen a couple of times in my '16. The PCM haraness came loose and I was getting thrown into limp mode.

TrailSnail

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL Unlimited Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Well, congrats on the newer model but sorry for the bad luck with the current one.

Like women, they tend to throw huge fits when you slip up and mention their replacement before breaking the news to them.
Sponsored