Sponsored

Don't ignore any warnings about your health or you will not be able to drive your Jeep like me right now!

BadWolf

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (Sarge Green)
February 1st, I had a Tonic Chlonic Seizure that landed me in the local VA Hospital for 7 days. Then I started having Focal Seizures that landed me in a hospital in Springfield, MO, where I had brain tumor resection surgery. All because I ignored warning signs that were very apparent something was wrong with me.

Now for the sad part that relates to owning a Jeep:
I have a 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon parked in my garage that has no mechanical problems, but until I am cleared by my Neurologist I can not legally drive. Could only be a few weeks, but could be up to 6 months! Please, do not ignore apparent medical problems. Learn from my mistake.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
Badwolf...may your recovery be swift so you can enjoy the Jl again but more importantly all the little things we all take for granted! God be with you and speed your recovery.

spiG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Ram 1500/19 HD SGS
Get well soon. At least you're still here to one day drive the JL again! I'm one of those that would ignore all warning signs as I never go to the doctor for anything. Too stubborn for any of it.

USMCJL

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 Jeep TJ, ‘20 Grand Cherokee, ‘21 Jeep Willy’s
Occupation
A320
February 1st, I had a Tonic Chlonic Seizure that landed me in the local VA Hospital for 7 days. Then I started having Focal Seizures that landed me in a hospital in Springfield, MO, where I had brain tumor resection surgery. All because I ignored warning signs that were very apparent something was wrong with me.

Now for the sad part that relates to owning a Jeep:
I have a 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon parked in my garage that has no mechanical problems, but until I am cleared by my Neurologist I can not legally drive. Could only be a few weeks, but could be up to 6 months! Please, do not ignore apparent medical problems. Learn from my mistake.
Thanks John and wish you well brother. My wife tells me that all the time.

Sponsored

DUNE RAP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL 2DR RUBICON
It pains me to hear anybody Suffering from the medical condition. I will pray for you sir. 🙏

Mine&Hers

First Name
Elmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon
Badwolf, will say a prayer for your recovery and hope you are back in the Jeep soon.