swozey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
edit: Found someone local to trade with, thanks!

Would anyone around Dallas be interested in trading my 1500 mile white hard top for their black hard top? I went with white when my car would sit out in the sun, didn't want to come back to a hot jeep, but since I moved to Dallas my Jeeps never outside and I prefer the black top look. Willing to drive a bit, I've got some trips planned to Austin as my house there is getting worked on to put on the market.

I've got the headliner, etc.

edit: Hell, this is probably better in the marketplace but I can't seem to delete the post and don't want to spam
Sponsored

Last edited:

Redrockjk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK Wrangler
Would anyone around Dallas be interested in trading my 1500 mile white hard top for their black hard top? I went with white when my car would sit out in the sun, didn't want to come back to a hot jeep, but since I moved to Dallas my Jeeps never outside and I prefer the black top look. Willing to drive a bit, I've got some trips planned to Austin as my house there is getting worked on to put on the market.

I've got the headliner, etc.

edit: Hell, this is probably better in the marketplace but I can't seem to delete the post and don't want to spam
I would love to trade you....do you have any vacations or any trips headed north at all? I’m in Minnesota and willing to meet

OP
OP
swozey

swozey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I would love to trade you....do you have any vacations or any trips headed north at all? I’m in Minnesota and willing to meet
Actually found a local guy to trade, sorry man!