Sponsored

Don’t forget Bonusdrive money

tts42572

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Just thought I'd bump this. I did this application a couple months ago and got my $250 check today.

I had to use Nationwide as my affiliated company as I have an insurance policy through them that qualified me.

Didn't really expect this to work but glad it did. Thanks to this site as I'd have not known of this otherwise.

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Just Curios what one uses for Proof of Purchase.

Sponsored

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I applied today. It asked me photo proof of my affiliation, proof of purchase, and either a registration or insurance card for the other vehicle I own
What did you use for proof of purchase?

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Copy of the contract from the dealership. Received a follow up email today telling me they received the application and all is well. Said next step is for them to verify the purchase with the dealership.
Ok that's what I figured.. Thanks

SactoRubicon

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Just thought I'd bump this. I did this application a couple months ago and got my $250 check today.

I had to use Nationwide as my affiliated company as I have an insurance policy through them that qualified me.

Didn't really expect this to work but glad it did. Thanks to this site as I'd have not known of this otherwise.
I had Connect insurance through Costco. Somebody must like me because I submitted my application May 1, received the check on May 17! Free money!

Sponsored

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
got me a little check for $250 yesterday..... took about two weeks from time I first put in my application for it.....helped pay for my Tazer Mini:rock:

MJKid88

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Occupation
HVAC
Not sure if this has been asked...

If I get the new Jeep, but the non-Jeep vehicle is owned by wife (same last name & address), will that qualify?

And, does this also work towards a lease?

702Rubi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner
I see Navy Federal Credit Union on the list. I'm not an employee there, but I am an accountholder. I wonder if that makes me eligible? 🤔

When/if I pull the trigger on the new Jeep, I'll be trading in my 4Runner so I've got that part covered.