First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Recon, Jaguar XJL
Occupation
Unemployed
This is my first post. I I bought my Recon almost 60 days ago and just happened upon this thread. I applied through Allstate even though I'm not a customer and it let me proceed to the end. This is a great forum, full of information and sometimes surprises like this.
Sponsored

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
I applied through Allstate even though I'm not a customer and it let me proceed to the end. This is a great forum, full of information and sometimes surprises like this.
Not very many people know about BonusDrive. If they do, they think they don’t qualify. But they can do exactly what you did and get their check.

WreckEm711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport 6 speed
This is a legit promotion.

Bumping this so that everyone who’s purchased in the last two months can take advantage.

Tag someone who just purchased.

Tagging @ShariJeep and @WreckEm711
My check just came in for this, thank you again for tagging me, I totally forgot I'd applied and it was a great surprise!!!

WreckEm711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport 6 speed
Spectacular! Glad you got your check!! Hope you’re enjoying your new Wrangler. :)
Dream come true, wasn't expecting the family to love it as much as I do! I find myself looking forward to my work commute every day just because it's an excuse to drive it!

Sponsored

sbrimer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023, 392 Rubicon XR
Doesn't work for me and Allstate. Can't get past the portion where I am required to organization affiliation

bullfrog3459

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Caliber (Sold), 2012 Black Dodge Journey, 2021 HellaYella Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
Network Administrator / Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Saddening. I own all FCA products and am illegible for BonusDrive $250. :(

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
It’s true, the user is now required to submit additional documentation proving they are part of an affiliate organization.

Nice thing is that that are far more organizations that are supported by BonusDrive. Nationwide is one of them. Keep trying.

TP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU

Sponsored

Fiasco

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR (ordered 8/01)
Oct 13 (Original post)
I don't know if I have anything unique to add, but I'll bullet out the process I just completed in hopes that it may provide a fuller picture for some questions I'm seeing posted. Note, I don't have a check yet—so, time will tell.

• I am not a member of any of the organizations mentioned at bonusdrive.com. I almost stalled out here. Thank goodness for this forum.
  • As an alternative, it's also possible to go through allstate.bonusdrive.com—which resolves the membership problem. This is what I did.
    • From Allstate BonusDrive, "No quote or purchase of insurance necessary. Need not be an Allstate policyholder to take advantage of this offer."
  • Finally, at the time of this writing, one does need to own or have traded in what I would call a non-CDJR product. I provided one of the pieces of evidence of owning a non-CDJR, in our case an image of the non-Allstate insurance card for a Honda we own.
  • With all of that plus providing requested personal information and information about our new Rubi, we submitted the application.
    • Within minutes we received an email confirmation:
      • "Thank you for using BonusDrive! This email is your confirmation that your BonusDrive application has been received and will be reviewed by a BonusDrive service representative."
    • Six minutes later we received an email confirmation:
      • "Your application has been reviewed by a BonusDrive representative and so far, so good! We will now be sending your information to the vehicle manufacturer who will review and approve your payment."
So, that's where things stand 15 minutes after submitting the application. Time will tell but based on what I read about the requirements, the experiences here, and the process to date I'm hopeful, even expectant, of receiving $250 in 8-10 weeks.

Oct 16 (Update):
  • I just received the following email from BonusDrive:
    • Congratulations! You have been approved by the automotive manufacturer to receive a BonusDrive cash reward!

You will receive a check in the mail approximately 8-10 weeks from today so keep an eye out for a bright orange envelope with your BonusDrive check inside.

Once your check has been processed, you will receive another email from us with your ship tracking information so you will know your BonusDrive reward is on its way.

Last edited:

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
If it wasn’t for this post, I would have never known about this. My Girlfriend belongs to one of the organizations and owns a Toyota. I was planning on ordering a JLU and selling her car while waiting for her Wrangler to br built and delivered. I have beater and daily driver. I was going to let her borrow one them when her toyota sells. Do you think that they will accept her car if she no longer owns it at the purchase date?

LTLWLLY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy's JLU Hellayella
If it wasn’t for this post, I would have never known about this. My Girlfriend belongs to one of the organizations and owns a Toyota. I was planning on ordering a JLU and selling her car while waiting for her Wrangler to br built and delivered. I have beater and daily driver. I was going to let her borrow one them when her toyota sells. Do you think that they will accept her car if she no longer owns it at the purchase date?

I might be wrong but I thought you had to enter in the VIN of the vehicle you were trading or non-Jeep vehicle you own at the time of applying for the Bonus Drive check.

Fiasco

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR (ordered 8/01)
It's generically referred to as a conquest strategy. Selling another vehicle for a Jeep is in the theme of conquest. It's a fine enough point that I would recommend you reach out directly BonusDrive—and let us know what they say.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
I might be wrong but I thought you had to enter in the VIN of the vehicle you were trading or non-Jeep vehicle you own at the time of applying for the Bonus Drive check.
Just proof of ownership. An insurance card works.
Sponsored