Don’t forget Bonusdrive money

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
If it weren’t for @Mr Rubicon and @nerubi I would’ve been very skeptical and not done this. Just received my email saying a check is en route. This is a great find, takes a few minutes to fill out and submit. Please let others know!
Sponsored

pookiebb

First Name
Lynne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Dodge Dart, to be turned in when my 2021 JLU gets here
Dammit, I already drive a '13 Dart (which will be my trade in). Don't qualify. . . :(

mark090852

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wranger Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I attempted to apply, but all my banks and associations apparently were not acceptable. What are common ones that have worked for some of you?

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I attempted to apply, but all my banks and associations apparently were not acceptable. What are common ones that have worked for some of you?
Allstate lets you use them even without being a customer, last time I checked.

Sponsored

jmc713

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I tried this today. It looks like you don't have to be an Allstate customer to use the Allstate affiliation, but I was denied because I didn't trade in a vehicle and I don't have another vehicle in my household that isn't a Jeep (or other FCA vehicle).

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I tried this today. It looks like you don't have to be an Allstate customer to use the Allstate affiliation, but I was denied because I didn't trade in a vehicle and I don't have another vehicle in my household that isn't a Jeep (or other FCA vehicle).
Yeah, don't quite understand why the rules to qualify.

somedude922

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, Previous: 1984 CJ7, 1979 CJ7
Do you have to trade in a vehicle? Or just show proof that you owned a non jeep vehicle?

Sponsored

TIPOVR

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys EcoDiesel
On this note(which is great thank you) anything else to apply to pre-purchase to get some extra cash or incentives? I've heard about treadlightly which I'll be signing up for.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
If one sells existing, non FCA vehicle to a dealership and can provide proof of the transaction via a receipt, that counts. Again, one does not have to have Allstate services to take advantage of their BonusDrive accommodation.

Monsterdun

First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
That was last year, check to see if they still do it or figured out the issue. I didn't fit in any of the organizations listed. Then, buying a Hyundai got you $500. Also when I did mine Subaru, Hyundai and Jeep were giving you $50 to test drive a vehicle. Got $250 from that. Plus Jeep gave me a $1,000 loyalty coupon.
When did you get your loyalty coupon?
i own a 14 Sahara now, and trying to upgrade, so this additional discount would be helpful.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
When did you get your loyalty coupon?
i own a 14 Sahara now, and trying to upgrade, so this additional discount would be helpful.
Jeep mailed it to me after I had ordered. It wasn't tied to my order but was a program they were running at the time for owners of older Jeeps.
Sponsored