Not open for further replies.

islandtees

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon jl
Installed mine yesterday! Pretty happy with the results. Seems very stable and secure. Will eventually want to get the shovel & axe mounts.

May not hold up to trail bouncing or clearances but my only suggestion would be to provide some sort of wing nut for the 2 bolts that hold the lift so you don't have to carry around a socket for removal.

Great product!

WqY_1UXPj7OSlPgFQgAUgCtuCLZZEKHWVbCRvpXw3VxgdhblErSeVnwpO6ML4WQlaNQvUnUQaxCuzdkxA=w1830-h1372-no.jpg
I'm thinking the same about the wing nuts for the bolts. The only problem is not enough space for a wingnut on the D/S jack mount to spin a wing nut.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dominion OffRoad

Dominion OffRoad

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepswag.com
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JK & 2015 Jeep JK
We've been asked about wing nuts for years. Two issues. First is that I wasn't able to find a wing nut that would fit on the base side. The "wings" prevent the nut from turning, because the stud is too close to the jack bar. You nailed the second. The jack should always be tightened with a wrench, in order to prevent the jack from shaking loose.

The red jack with the red JL looks great.

Installed mine yesterday! Pretty happy with the results. Seems very stable and secure. Will eventually want to get the shovel & axe mounts.

May not hold up to trail bouncing or clearances but my only suggestion would be to provide some sort of wing nut for the 2 bolts that hold the lift so you don't have to carry around a socket for removal.

Great product!

WqY_1UXPj7OSlPgFQgAUgCtuCLZZEKHWVbCRvpXw3VxgdhblErSeVnwpO6ML4WQlaNQvUnUQaxCuzdkxA=w1830-h1372-no.jpg

Magnetdragon

First Name
Erwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jlu!!
Anyone use this with the toplift pro? I'm wanting to get my Jack on the inside, but idk if it'll work with the toplift pro without having to remove the Jack each time

OP
OP
Dominion OffRoad

Dominion OffRoad

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepswag.com
Vehicle(s)
I'd like to see this tested. Doubt it will work, but only one way to find out. How about I send you a kit. You test it. If you like it, you pay for it. If not, ship it back.

Brett
[email protected]

Anyone use this with the toplift pro? I'm wanting to get my Jack on the inside, but idk if it'll work with the toplift pro without having to remove the Jack each time

Sponsored

Magnetdragon

First Name
Erwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jlu!!
Jack Mount put on and the headrest bag they sent me too! Tested it with the Toplift pro but it doesn't work . It's so easy to take it off that it really doesn't bother me so I'm happy with it! Just gotta get the axe and shovel mounts now!

IMG_20180827_175613.jpg

JL_John

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
How’d you guys stop the hi lift from rattling too much?
Mount looks great but rattling drove me crazy too. Was making so much noise I stopped on the trail, took the jack down and put it in the back seat. Hopefully someone has found a solution.

DirtRoad1981

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler JLU SPORT
Occupation
Diesel Mechanic
Vehicle Showcase
Jack Mount put on and the headrest bag they sent me too! Tested it with the Toplift pro but it doesn't work . It's so easy to take it off that it really doesn't bother me so I'm happy with it! Just gotta get the axe and shovel mounts now!

IMG_20180827_175613.jpg
Where is this cargo net available for purchase?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Dominion OffRoad

Dominion OffRoad

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepswag.com
Vehicle(s)
You can buy either at JeepSWAG.com, until we sell out the remaining stock of hard top only kits. If purchasing from a Dominion OffRoad dealer (including ebay and amazone) we only sell the kit that works with both the hard top and soft top.

So is the current bracket that is being sold the new design that fits hard and soft tops?

Status
Not open for further replies.