Sponsored

Dog must have hated my Honda Pilot but likes the Jeep.

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
We were hiking in Great Sand Dunes and had to sit down after climbing to the top of the tallest dune. All of a sudden, a giant black head plopped down on my shoulder. The black Newfoundland gave out a sigh and laid down next to me. He had dragged his two owners up the slip face of the dune without stopping. Later, we watched him fill the whole back of their two-door JK.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeepmarkjl

Jeepmarkjl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Marketing
happy to report that the pup still likes the jeep - no crying or throwing up when we drive in it. Not once. Weird. bc it was every time in the honda. My vet thinks I'm nuts.

Tod13

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU with Dog
We were hiking in Great Sand Dunes and had to sit down after climbing to the top of the tallest dune. All of a sudden, a giant black head plopped down on my shoulder. The black Newfoundland gave out a sigh and laid down next to me. He had dragged his two owners up the slip face of the dune without stopping. Later, we watched him fill the whole back of their two-door JK.
LOL. Yup. We got the four door, because we plan to do water rescue and carting with him, and need room for the required equipment.

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Every time since the day I brought him home my puppy screamed, cried, whimpered and puked (ALOT) in my Honda Pilot. (easy clean up with pad in the crate)
Every single time.
I tried every known "cure" to man and dog...or so I thought.

Since driving in the JLUR with me. No puking or crying.

So I HAD to get a Jeep, you see.
How could I not?

the pup.jpg
omgoodnesssss!!!!! Puppy needs shuggaaa! :involve::involve::involve:

Jo's Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
This thread made me smile. Love our jeep and I loved our dog. Our family had a Chow that my wife rescued. He was with us for 17 Years and the vet put his age between 10-14 months when my wife rescued him. We could never have another dog after Jake, it just wouldn't seem right. So in a weird sort of way this thread made me feel glad for all the jeep/dog owners out there; because I understand the bonds that are created between a man and his dog.
Sponsored