Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I used this LilyBrush set:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08NCGGRYD/

My late long-haired border collie (passed in February, rest his soul) went with me everywhere in my JK for the past nine years. Vacuums couldn't touch the amount of black and white fur stuck in the carpet and cloth seats of my Jeep. I never much cared and never bothered to do a deep clean, because it's a Jeep and it was as much his Jeep as mine. But last month, I was prepping the JK for sale (sold today!) before my JL order arrives and had to get it looking good.

I used this set and my backseat looked brand new by the time I was done. Easy to use, works like magic. I've never been so impressed by a simple product, so much so that I actually wrote an amazon review for the first time in my life, heh.

The wide tool was great for big areas of carpet and the long, skinny one was perfect for cleaning between the seats, in tight corners, and other places where fur tends to collect.

Highly recommend.

Edit: Some evidence to show how effective it was...
Jeep Wrangler JL Dog hair removal ideas? IMG_2144

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Last edited:

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
Easy solution. Griot’s Garage Silicone Brush

this pic is about 20-30s of work rubbing the brush. You can see how much it removes. It’s like magic. Works super well and when it gets dirty just wash/rinse it. Picture is from my JK when I sold it. That was about 2yr of pet hair collection. In 15min the whole back area was pet hair free.
Jeep Wrangler JL Dog hair removal ideas? 8EBF2DA1-F4A9-491F-84D6-DD6B6FCBA5E5

Sponsored

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
OP
OP
omnitonic

omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
I have a Bedrug in my truck. When my old Great Dane/boxer mix was young, the bed of this truck was her doggy playpen. It held up pretty well to the dog hair. It has way less dog hair embedded in it after several years than my Jeep seat does after two hours. Part of my reason for getting a Jeep is it's easier for Foofy to climb in. She can't get to the ridiculous height of my stupid modern throat-height tailgate very easily anymore.
Sponsored